You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Conor Hourihane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 81>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:58am
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

brillant season  double double in goals and assists   liverpooolllllllllll

Big smile
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Sponsored Links

dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 10:29pm
Was very good tonight against Everton, hopefully the rumours of Huddersfeild making a bid soon are true because he deserves to be playing at a higher level, some left peg on him, I will be shocked if hes not playing Premiership football in 3 years ! Clever assist for first goal and was unlucky not to level it at 4 all when he hit the crossbar.

Edited by dubstep - 26 Aug 2015 at 10:30pm
GreenDodger93 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenDodger93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2015 at 10:33pm
Himself and Crowley were absolutely brilliant tonight. Overused phrase by my god he has a wand of a left foot, never seen someone ping so many crossfield balls since Scholes. His effort in extra time that smacked the crossbar was about an inch from being one of the goals of the season contenders
TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 12:09am
Was brilliant tonight just goes to show if you look hard enough there are players of quality out there. IMO the game against Gibraltar is exactly the sort of game we should be calling a few young lads and LOI players up for and using them. Obviously you need a strong squad for the home game against Georgia but a few fresh faces in there would do no harm. You can't tell me Richie Towell wouldn't tear Gibraltar apart.
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2015 at 8:40am
looks to have a lovely left foot on him, needs to step up though. would be hard for him to get an ireland call up playing against league 1 players week in week out even if he is good enough.
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 5:26pm
Conor on the scoresheet again today.
Clap
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 5:33pm
that guy should get a call up in the new team
dubstep View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dubstep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 5:46pm
2 Assists aswell. Top player
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 5:56pm
Would need to get a move to the Championship to be considered I would imagine
The only way is up
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 6:18pm
not necessarily  if the coach has balls  he will call him up....  EIRE HAVE THE PLAYERS
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2015 at 10:38pm
Should be in our XI
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

TheFieldsOfAthenry View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheFieldsOfAthenry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 12:31am
Again would a call up against the likes of Gibraltar have been any harm?
johnvonp View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnvonp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 12:54am
Good player, but he needs to at least be in the championship to be considered by O'Neill
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 9:02am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Should be in our XI

Another Cork lad.

I'm sure if he continues to play well in the Championship he may get called up, I'm sure Roy Keane would flex his muscles here.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2015 at 9:04am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Should be in our XI

Another Cork lad.

I'm sure if he continues to play well in the Championship he may get called up, I'm sure Roy Keane would flex his muscles here.

Keano signed him twice for Sunderland and Ipswich.
AbuAbu View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbuAbu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 12:22pm
this guy cud have his own goal of the month competition. some of his strikes are unbelievable. the fact that he keeps doing is what is most encouraging. 

i have only seen his highlights reels and never a full match so don't no if he is that good or not but would love to see him move up a level and see how he goes.
JAVIER View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAVIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 3:39pm
HOURIHANE FOR IRELAND 
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2015 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by JAVIER JAVIER wrote:

HOURIHANE FOR IRELAND 

EIRE  Javier
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 81>
  Share Topic