You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

CR9

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:08pm

Well put it this way, I'd rather have Ronaldo in the team than Park, Berbatov, Fletcher, Nani etc as he contributes far more.

The best form of defence is attack
Sponsored Links

Vivokenbarstool View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivokenbarstool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:10pm
Ronaldo is my hero
We miss him big time and we would have won the league if he stayed with us

I have seen him play so many times down the local with all my mates. I even went to Old Trafford once two seasons ago to see him in the flesh

Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by billybob billybob wrote:

Well put it this way, I'd rather have Ronaldo in the team than Park, Berbatov, Fletcher, Nani etc as he contributes far more.

Doesn't make a difference though does it?

Best form of defence is having a defence...
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

Doesn't make a difference though does it?

Best form of defence is having a defence...
Can't see that catching on as a phrase...LOL
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:22pm

I wouldn't say that; United weren't off thier usual total of points this season, and when you consider the fact that they had 9 defenders injured for 6 weeks at the vital time of the season this year, I don't think they missed Ronaldo at all...It was only that late December- early January dip in form that proved to be the difference between this season and the last three.  And that was due to the loss of Ferdinand, Vidic, Brown, Da Silva, Da Silva, O'Shea, Neville, Evans etc  -  nothing to do with Ronaldo.  They actually scored more goals this season than the last three.Still doesn't mean KenBarlow isn't crying . . .

I disagree, United were missin somethin special in a few games this season that Ronny provided for the last few seasons, the best example bein Blackburn a few weeks ago!!
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:27pm

Poor draws against Villa & B'Ham too and toothless against Everton. Just think United would have won it this year with him.

Piss poor league this year with the amount of trashings dished out and Ronaldo would have only added to that.

Over n out
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:46pm

Doesn't make a difference though does it?Best form of defence is having a defence...

Best defence in the league this season so even with the injuries that wasnt really the problem- didnt score enough goals this season- united need another top striker to take some of the goal scoring burden off rooney
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:48pm
Aul CR9 would wanna get the finger out and get his Real Madrid team back in the game fairly lively otherwise my accumalator is fecked!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Doesn't make a difference though does it?Best form of defence is having a defence...

Best defence in the league this season so even with the injuries that wasnt really the problem- didnt score enough goals this season- united need another top striker to take some of the goal scoring burden off rooney

I'm now having to question whether you are a true United fan or just a wind-up...

You should know that United scored more goals this Premier League season than in any of their previous three title wins WITH Ronaldo.

In fact, this year is the most league goals they've scored since 2002.

What was it, 86 goals in 38 games? Ye ain't making any sense Ken!

Edited by Siralex - 16 May 2010 at 1:33pm
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:21pm

I'm now having to question whether you are a true United fan or just a wind-up...You should know that United scored more goals this Premier League season than in any of their previous three title wins WITH Ronaldo.In fact, this year is the most league goals they've scored since 2002.What was it, 86 goals in 38 games? Ye ain't making any sense Ken!

It wasnt good enough this season doesnt matter how many were scored in previous years
Liverpools point total last season would have been enough plenty of other years but was that any good to them last year?
Real would have won most leagues with their points total this year but it wasnt enough-
Chelsea scored over a hundred goals so 86 wasnt nearly enough
United clearly need another striker as Bebatov only got 12 league goals- not good enough- a blind man could see united need a top striker
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 3:23am
some laughably blinkered views on this thread

so because ronaldo has 7 CL goals and Messi has 8 Ronaldo's better cos they were knocked out earlier?

meanwhile, Rooney's still better than Drogba cos he got player of the year, despite Drog scoring more goals?

but this player of the year argument doesn't work when its Messi being the current world player of the year, no CR9's still better than him LOL

ConfusedConfusedConfused

im not even going to begin to argue these points, it must be a piss-take
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:57am

I'm now having to question whether you are a true United fan or just a wind-up...You should know that United scored more goals this Premier League season than in any of their previous three title wins WITH Ronaldo.In fact, this year is the most league goals they've scored since 2002.What was it, 86 goals in 38 games? Ye ain't making any sense Ken!

It wasnt good enough this season doesnt matter how many were scored in previous years
Liverpools point total last season would have been enough plenty of other years but was that any good to them last year?
Real would have won most leagues with their points total this year but it wasnt enough-
Chelsea scored over a hundred goals so 86 wasnt nearly enough
United clearly need another striker as Bebatov only got 12 league goals- not good enough- a blind man could see united need a top striker

You've certainly proved that sweetheart. . .
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:06pm
This thread is pathetic.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

This thread is pathetic.

Clap
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:10am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic