You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peep Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 9:58am
Only seen a few so far of new season but the one with the dinner party with Mark thinks its just gonna be him and his unrequited love was one the funniest i have seen from all series. Defo gonna watch all sessions over the xmas in a haze. Season 8 was sh*te but the 2/3 i have seen from 9 have been good. Did it finish last night? 
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 10:32am
Yeah last night was the last. I'd say they'll do a few xmas specials no doubt.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

Only seen a few so far of new season but the one with the dinner party with Mark thinks its just gonna be him and his unrequited love was one the funniest i have seen from all series. Defo gonna watch all sessions over the xmas in a haze. Season 8 was sh*te but the 2/3 i have seen from 9 have been good. Did it finish last night? 
Agreed with that, watched to the end of that episode. The 'threeism' thing was brilliantLOL
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 3:30pm
have seen the first 4 or 5 now. it's not as good, but some funny bits still. the bit with jeremy on mark's webcam was shockingly funny
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 3:36pm
Apart from the dinner scene in the third episode with The white rum,vinegar,lettuce,salt 'Moroccan' cocktail being the highlight overall it's ran it's course. Season 9 wasnt great but seeing more of Superhans was a definite plus.

The last two seasons have been weakest out of the lot with stupid plotting and the repetitive (Mark chasing his true love)

Still in my 5 all time favourite comedy sitcoms despite the disappointing last two seasons.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 3:59pm
Would love a spin off about Super Hans

Even on his wedding day we never found out his name...
kopkid View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kopkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 5:15pm
Think his wife called him Simon in last episode

Edited by kopkid - 18 Dec 2015 at 5:16pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Stretchryan Stretchryan wrote:

Would love a spin off about Super Hans

Even on his wedding day we never found out his name...

I think it'd be a disaster tbh. He's perfect at being the 'devil on Jeremy's shoulder' where I think it would be overkill if he has to be the main character.

The chemistry between Mark the 9-5 rational office worker, Jeremy the unemployed delusions of grandeur failed musician and the selfish Superhans is completely natural.

Superhans as a character completely suits a supporting role imo.

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 11:24pm
They should be up on channel4od, thats where I watched them. 

Funniest moments of all the seasons were Mark's rant on Christmas day when he introduces Dobbie to his parents and when Superhans brings the snake to the party and is trying to make it dizzy LOL

Would have loved a rattle of big Suz Clap
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2015 at 11:08am
Didn't think the final episode was that great tbh but overall thought it was a good season. Such a brilliant show - it shall definitely be missed. Cry
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 4:04am
I thought it was a good series now.Hans' wedding episode was fookin hilarious.Bit too much of a low key ending for me,even if it was expected
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:14pm
Only properly started getting into Peep Show lately, I'm hooked!

It's brilliant LOL
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:25pm
How far into it are you?
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

How far into it are you?

No idea mate!

It's on UK TV Gold every night so I'll watch the two episodes on that and whenever Channel 4 have it on i'll tune in.

So I could end up watching two episodes from season 4 on UK TV Gold and then go an watch an episode from season 1 on Channel 4!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:30pm
The whole thing is on all 4, might start again from the start. The greatest British tv show of the 21st century, although they let it run a bit too long.

Edited by pre Madonna - 29 Jun 2016 at 11:40pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2016 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

How far into it are you?

No idea mate!

It's on UK TV Gold every night so I'll watch the two episodes on that and whenever Channel 4 have it on i'll tune in.

So I could end up watching two episodes from season 4 on UK TV Gold and then go an watch an episode from season 1 on Channel 4!

Ah right,have you seen Johnson yet?F*cking love that show,it's gold
ErsatzThistle View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ErsatzThistle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2016 at 12:09am
Great quote from one of the early episodes is when Jez is doing the shopping and talking to Mark on his mobile. Mark gently reminds him:

"Jez, your not just getting chocolate, crisps and booze in are you ?

"No ............ I also got dip !"

LOL
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2016 at 8:27am
One of my all time favourite programmes. Although the last two series were shocking, series 1-5 are comic gold.

Big Suze. Heart
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic