You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Peep Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:47am
Overall id give series 8 7/10. stupid plotting with jeremy fancying dobby all of a sudden. The love triangle's been done before with sophie. some really sh*te bits in the last episode with mark playing football. nobody is that clueless about football terms or how its played. the last scene when they re electrocuting each other and chasing dobby is cringeworthy rubbish. highlights of the series that help it get a 7 are any scene with superhans (snakes in the room and taking speed at paintballing/ ranting about the yellow team). big mad andy and jeremys lifecoaching are brilliant. Overall the weakest of the series
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Overall id give series 8 7/10. stupid plotting with jeremy fancying dobby all of a sudden. The love triangle's been done before with sophie. some really sh*te bits in the last episode with mark playing football. nobody is that clueless about football terms or how its played. the last scene when they re electrocuting each other and chasing dobby is cringeworthy rubbish. highlights of the series that help it get a 7 are any scene with superhans (snakes in the room and taking speed at paintballing/ ranting about the yellow team). big mad andy and jeremys lifecoaching are brilliant. Overall the weakest of the series

Well summed up
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 12:16pm
Voted 2nd in a Channel 4 poll of the funniest programs in Channel 4's history. Some good contenders.
The dark side.. And the light
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

Voted 2nd in a Channel 4 poll of the funniest programs in Channel 4's history. Some good contenders.

did Father Ted win it?
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2012 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by rossieman rossieman wrote:

did Father Ted win it?

yea g
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 12:44pm
Any update on when new episodes of this are coming out?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 1:12pm
I thought the 8th series was a pile of sh*te when I first watched it. I think it's gradually declined each year since the third series. I recorded all of the 8th series again and I'm going to watch them again to see if it's any better on second viewing.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 1:16pm
They are usually aired in the Autumn, aren't they? So I'm sure they have time. 
However, as Franko says, the last season wasn't the best, apart from a few memorable scenes with Super Hans.

I wouldn't mind if they did another season of 'That Mitchell and Webb look'. Was pretty funny and bizarre. Even pythonesque. 
The dark side.. And the light
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 1:23pm

However, as Franko says, the last season wasn't the best, apart from a few memorable scenes with Super Hans.

I wouldn't mind if they did another season of 'That Mitchell and Webb look'. Was pretty funny and bizarre. Even pythonesque. 
Thought the one where they went paintballing was very good but the rest were distinctly average
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
AKA Sir Basil Butterpeas Esquire

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 1:32pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63NNuG-6-hQ Possibly my favourite sketch everClap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Clonbhoy Clonbhoy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63NNuG-6-hQ Possibly my favourite sketch everClap

I find Mitchell and Webb Look very hit and miss (much like Python I suppose) Mitchell is naturally funnier than Webb imo and his Soapbox Youtube videos are excellent.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Beavis View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 4:31pm

Yeah bit of disappointing alright, especially after waiting so long. Thought the electrocution bit was gas though.

Clonbhoy that's a great sig Clap, just stuck the tune on now after seeing it
<insert witty comment>
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Beavis Beavis wrote:

Yeah bit of disappointing alright, especially after waiting so long. Thought the electrocution bit was gas though.

Clonbhoy that's a great sig Clap, just stuck the tune on now after seeing it
great bandClapClap
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2013 at 10:42pm
Clonbhoy View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2013 at 12:01am
god piece, cheers
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 12:01pm

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 9:45am
Does anyone know if E4 or More 4 show repeats of the current series?
Missed the last one on Wednesday night

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 9:48am
You'll probably be able to find a link to it online.

What did people make of last series anyway?
6.5/10 for me. Hit and miss episodes.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic