You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stephen Manchester's new tattoo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conor253 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stephen Manchester's new tattoo
    Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:04am

Optimistic City fan Kirk Bradley is predicting Champions League success for the Blues.

OPTIMISTIC Blue Kirk Bradley is so sure of Manchester City's success next season that he's had a tattoo announcing them as Champions League Winners for 2011.

The Premier League season is barely underway but already the 25-year-old is so confident that not only will his team qualify for the Champions League this time round but that they will win it at their first attempt next year.

So football-mad Kirk decided to have 'Manchester City 2011 Champions League Winners' permanently tattooed on to his body - even though they only finished 10th last year. And although he admits his prediction is somewhat premature Kirk thinks it's an entirely realistic expectation for big-spending City - who have splashed out £100m on new players this summer.

The Man City nut, from Great Barr, Birmingham, said: "While I was in the pub one night I was saying how I thought we'd win the Champions League next season and my friend turned to me and said 'if you're so sure why don't you have it tattooed?'

Joking

"He was obviously joking, so you can imagine his face when I turned around and said 'okay then'.

"I really believe we have the quality and ambition to go and achieve the biggest prize out there and I think we can do it that soon.

"With Mark Hughes at the helm and the money flowing in, we are going to not only challenge the big four, but the whole of Europe as well.

"My mates, who are mostly Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion fans, think I'm crazy, but I don't care. We're going to be Champions of Europe and when that happens we'll see who is laughing then.

"I was often criticised for being a Man City fan living in Birmingham, but now I don't think anybody can doubt that I am a true fan."

Pondering what he would do if City don't win the Champions League that year, the student replied: "I don't even want to think about it - and I don't think I'll have to.

"I'm sure I would get a lot of stick from my mates though."

Tattooist John Logan, from Logan's Cave, based in Kingstanding, Birmingham, said it was one of the most unusual requests he'd ever had for a tattoo.

"It certainly was a strange request," he said.

"I've done other football fans who had their team's badges tattooed but never anything like this. "Kirk has got to be one of the most optimistic football fans ever."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011
Sponsored Links

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:14am
It'll serve that inbred lookin piece o'sh*t right when Spurs pip citeh to the post!!
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:15am
Yer man's the spit of Barthez by the way!!
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:03am
right said fred reform?
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

It'll serve that inbred lookin piece o'sh*t right when Spurs pip citeh to the post!!

What the fcuk is it with sh*tty fans and Tattoos. There was yer man last year who got Kaka tattooed on his arm the fcukin clown. LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:41pm
fukkin clown
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:52pm
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:14pm
What a complete and utter muppet!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by conor253 conor253 wrote:

Optimistic City fan Kirk Bradley is predicting Champions League success for the Blues.

OPTIMISTIC Blue Kirk Bradley is so sure of Manchester City's success next season that he's had a tattoo announcing them as Champions League Winners for 2011.

The Premier League season is barely underway but already the 25-year-old is so confident that not only will his team qualify for the Champions League this time round but that they will win it at their first attempt next year.

So football-mad Kirk decided to have 'Manchester City 2011 Champions League Winners' permanently tattooed on to his body - even though they only finished 10th last year. And although he admits his prediction is somewhat premature Kirk thinks it's an entirely realistic expectation for big-spending City - who have splashed out £100m on new players this summer.

The Man City nut, from Great Barr, Birmingham, said: "While I was in the pub one night I was saying how I thought we'd win the Champions League next season and my friend turned to me and said 'if you're so sure why don't you have it tattooed?'

Joking

"He was obviously joking, so you can imagine his face when I turned around and said 'okay then'.

"I really believe we have the quality and ambition to go and achieve the biggest prize out there and I think we can do it that soon.

"With Mark Hughes at the helm and the money flowing in, we are going to not only challenge the big four, but the whole of Europe as well.

"My mates, who are mostly Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion fans, think I'm crazy, but I don't care. We're going to be Champions of Europe and when that happens we'll see who is laughing then.

"I was often criticised for being a Man City fan living in Birmingham, but now I don't think anybody can doubt that I am a true fan."

Pondering what he would do if City don't win the Champions League that year, the student replied: "I don't even want to think about it - and I don't think I'll have to.

"I'm sure I would get a lot of stick from my mates though."

Tattooist John Logan, from Logan's Cave, based in Kingstanding, Birmingham, said it was one of the most unusual requests he'd ever had for a tattoo.

"It certainly was a strange request," he said.

"I've done other football fans who had their team's badges tattooed but never anything like this. "Kirk has got to be one of the most optimistic football fans ever."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/s/1132137_city_fans_champions_league_tattoo__for_2011

LOL THE BRAIN DONOR COULD HAVE AT LEAST WAITED TO SEE IF THEY WOULD QUALIFY FOR IT
LOL
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
barcabhoy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barcabhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:11pm
For these games, you must keep a cold heart no, a warm heart and a cold mind no, head! So you must have a warm heart and (pause)a cold head.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:23pm
Brain donor..hilarious!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 4:52am
Another hero

seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:04am
Has to be a piss take, look at the last paragraph -

"I'm going to see if I can turn Rooney into Emmanuel Adebayor but the only problem is they don't look anything like each other"
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:07am

Surely a fake?

MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:09am
You really wouldnt know with them, we had the fella who got the kaka tattoo on his chest when they were talking about buying him!
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 5:47am
Some amount of eejits around.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:44am
Yet more proof that Citeh attract a lot of thick c.unts LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 9:49am
City fan from outside Manchester Shocked

Apparently they don't exist Confused
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic