You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whatever happened to Colin McStay

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
eire77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eire77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whatever happened to Colin McStay
    Posted: 02 Aug 2013 at 6:40pm
Bump
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get me...
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 3:33pm

Just watching that again tonight..........we were wondering exactly the same thing.  Seems like he might be still alive then?   That article in 2006 seemed to say so anyhow.  Mrs FW was in tears watching baby Colin all those years ago........

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2010 at 2:45pm
was just watching reeling in the years, and there was a baby sent to America for liver transplant on it.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/news-gossip/the-child-of-the-nation-135392.html
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic