You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Keiran Westwood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 1:47pm
Only Boro have conceded less than Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship this season and I don't think Wednesday have a super defense. Those whoscored ratings arent really useful when it comes to comparing goalkeepers. Liverpool were linked with Westwood in Jan. 

Forde will be very lucky to be Championship keeper next season if Millwall don't pull off an unlikely escape. He has played really well for us but is a liability who will put our already shaky defense under more pressure.

Sponsored Links

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Only Boro have conceded less than Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship this season and I don't think Wednesday have a super defense. Those whoscored ratings arent really useful when it comes to comparing goalkeepers. Liverpool were linked with Westwood in Jan

Forde will be very lucky to be Championship keeper next season if Millwall don't pull off an unlikely escape. He has played really well for us but is a liability who will put our already shaky defense under more pressure.

To play second-fiddle to Simon Mignolet like he did for 3 years at Sunderland? Seriously. LOL

He's had a mighty fine season but he's not that good.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Locke Locke wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

My main concern is the amount of tripe you write on this forum and get away with it.

It's trolling, the amount of good posters that don't post any more is a concern.

You don't even go the games FFS

The thing is Im not your concern...you bore the hell out of me, but I ignore you..why you fell the need to engage me is silly now at this stage..you pull posters a every opp you get.

Listen if the mods feel Im dragging this forum down they have my perrmission to disable my account. And you can go about your business of policing this forum.

You piss loads of people off on this forum not just me, you constantly post complete rubbish, every single day. You don't have an ounce of credibility.

As you said yourself you don't even to go to the games, so why are you even posting on the forum.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Locke View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Locke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 2:18pm

My main concern is the amount of tripe you write on this forum and get away with it.

It's trolling, the amount of good posters that don't post any more is a concern.

The thing is Im not your concern...you bore the hell out of me, but I ignore you..why you fell the need to engage me is silly now at this stage..you pull posters a every opp you get.

Listen if the mods feel Im dragging this forum down they have my perrmission to disable my account. And you can go about your business of policing this forum.

You piss loads of people off on this forum not just me, you constantly post complete rubbish, every single day. You don't have an ounce of credibility.

As you said yourself you don't even to go to the games, so why are you even posting on the forum.

I gave up going to games under Trap... I have been back since he left.
Even if I never went to see a football match live how does that make my feelings on the game less valid than yours?
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 3:04pm

He has an android box and watches all of our players at home each week, even the championship ones complete and utter spoofer who ruins good football discussions daily

KING-CON View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KING-CON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2015 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by coyne coyne wrote:

Originally posted by KING-CON KING-CON wrote:

Only Boro have conceded less than Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship this season and I don't think Wednesday have a super defense. Those whoscored ratings arent really useful when it comes to comparing goalkeepers. Liverpool were linked with Westwood in Jan

To play second-fiddle to Simon Mignolet like he did for 3 years at Sunderland? Seriously. LOL

He's had a mighty fine season but he's not that good.

I'm not making it up.   http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/keiren-westwood-snubs-liverpool-transfer-4909877

Edited by KING-CON - 25 Mar 2015 at 4:15pm
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 7:38pm

Bump.

You were banned for a reason and now you are back, pissing people off with your usual tripe.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 7:39pm
Westwood made a superb save yesterday. Really top class.
Dougal View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 7:48pm
He is a great keeper.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2015 at 9:06pm
Did you watch the match on your android box Dougal?

coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 4:57am
The goal he conceded was pretty poor mind, the most unconvincing parry of the ball you'll ever see.

On the flipside he made a great reactionary save. Mixed afternoon for him it's safe to say it was.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 10:31am

The goal he conceded was pretty poor mind, the most unconvincing parry of the ball you'll ever see.

On the flipside he made a great reactionary save. Mixed afternoon for him it's safe to say it was.

Hardly... Pushed the ball out wide and was unlucky that none of his defenders were there to clear it, not as is he knocked straight back in front of himself for someone to tap in.
We're decent enough..
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 11:57am
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Hardly... Pushed the ball out wide and was unlucky that none of his defenders were there to clear it, not as is he knocked straight back in front of himself for someone to tap in.

The shot was weak as piss. Why am I not surprised you've jumped to kiss someones ass if they have a bad moment LOL

Edited by coyne - 13 Apr 2015 at 11:57am
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2015 at 12:45pm

Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

The shot was weak as piss. Why am I not surprised you've jumped to kiss someones ass if they have a bad moment LOL

I could just as easily say why am I not surprised you're jumping on a players back just because they haven't executed something to perfection? It wasn't the perfect save, ideally he would have put it out for a corner, but to call it "the most unconvincing parry you'll ever see" is ever so slightly exaggerated. In most cases someone would have been there to clear it away easily, he pushed it wide enough that you wouldn't expect the opposition player to get there first and rifle it into the roof of the net.
We're decent enough..
amccarten313 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amccarten313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2015 at 3:25am
why are there 2 threads on him?
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2015 at 5:35pm
Voted fans player of the year for Sheff Wed.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 2:21pm
named in PFA championship team of the year. 

Surely MON will notice this.

Edited by rolo - 26 Apr 2015 at 2:24pm
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
TheMightyQuinn View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheMightyQuinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 2:40pm
Has he not been named to this team in the past? Disappointed he's never kicked on and secured a full time gig in the top flight.
You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic