You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chelsea v Stoke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2010 at 9:15am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Originally posted by Stoked Up Stoked Up wrote:

Didn't see this or know the score till MOD2 last night. Had to go out for a lot of pints afterwards.

LOL, Jaysus Stoked, I can only imagine saving yourself from knowing the score and then seeing that unfold. 

TBH, when I saw the fixtures at the start of season that Stoke would be finishing with Chelsea, Everton and Man U, I sorta figured that they wouldn't want to be waiting on safety points, so I suppose in this regard I shouldn't really complain, as they've been well safe since late Feb. But nobody likes to see their side losing 7-0, even though they've nothing left to play for, other than win or draw bonuses.
Having lost to Bolton(as they scrambled safety) last week, unless they can get something out of the Everton game next weekend, they might now finish the season with four straight defeats, as I can't seen anything other that a handy win for United, on the last day of the season.

Sponsored Links

Rolz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 3:32pm

Results like these show how poor the league can be. Chelsea have had three 7-goal scorelines this season, and a few 4s and 5s as i imagine - that just shouldnt be happening, maybe once at most.  Its shocking and abysmal how teams will roll over for Chelsea. Villa and Sunderland lost 7-1 and 7-2 respectively at Stamford Bridge. Now, lets compare this to their results at Old Trafford... Villa won 1-0 and Sunderland earned a 2-2 draw. Going by this logic Stoke will win 3-0 or something at Old Trafford.

Anyway, Chelsea have an unbelievably poor squad for title chasers. I mean think about it... Kalou, Ballack, Deco, Hilario, Ferraira, Mikel, Sturridge. Poor teams make poor players look great, as Stoke proved regarding Kalou. (Hattrick? Piss off!) I hope Liverpool give'm what they deserve on Sunday and Im a United supporter. Chelsea deserve a good hiding, and it has to be coming soon. Every club gets one.
FRANCE 0
MEXICO 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic