Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Chelsea v Stoke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chelsea v Stoke
    Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 8:25am
Come on Stoke ClapClap 

Hopefully Delap will put a few throw ins into the Chelsea box and cause prolems for them
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Sponsored Links

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 8:28am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Come on Stoke ClapClap 

Hopefully Delap will put a few throw ins into the Chelsea box and cause prolems for them

No Terry to organise them for the throws and put his big fat head on the end of them. Should cause them problems.
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 8:32am
Personally I can see a 4-0 chelsea but here's hoping not! Only takes a draw and its out of their hands
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 8:34am
Originally posted by Críostóir Óg Críostóir Óg wrote:

Personally I can see a 4-0 chelsea but here's hoping not! Only takes a draw and its out of their hands

Interestinngly enough I was watching Goals on Sunday earlier and they were saying only United have conceded fewer goals away from home than Stoke.
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 8:43am

Interestinngly enough I was watching Goals on Sunday earlier and they were saying only United have conceded fewer goals away from home than Stoke.

Well 4-0 may have been an exaggeration, but you would really think that Chelsea would be experienced enough to deal with a few Delap throw ins. They know they have to win and that they have a point to prove after last week. Could be ruthless Chelsea from the 1st minute

UPDATE: Bookies don't seem to see an upset on the horizon

25 Apr 10  -  16:00 Chelsea   v   Stoke 1/7 13/2 18/1

Edited by Críostóir Óg - 25 Apr 2010 at 8:52am
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:17am
itll be tighter than people think i reckon, would love to see them draw this week and next then see united win the title next sunday...epic
Here we go again
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:21am
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

itll be tighter than people think i reckon, would love to see them draw this week and next then see united win the title next sunday...epic

How ironic would it be if Liverpool were to hand United their 19th title therefore breaking Liverpool's record by beating Chelsea if Chelsea were to drop points today.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 25 Apr 2010 at 9:21am

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:44am

How ironic would it be if Liverpool were to hand United their 19th title therefore breaking Liverpool's record by beating Chelsea if Chelsea were to drop points today.

All in a failed attempt to clinch a CL spot. Liverpool fans would feel pretty fairy by the end of that day!

Edited by Críostóir Óg - 25 Apr 2010 at 9:45am
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:46am

All in a failed attempt to clinch a CL spot. Liverpool fans would feel pretty fairy by the end of that day!

LOL 

Swear filter has been fixed CO. So ye'll have to go back to this fcuking way of swearing

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:48am

LOL 

Swear filter has been fixed CO. So ye'll have to go back to this fcuking way of swearing

It was fairying fun whilst it lasted
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 9:59am
1555: Chelsea v Stoke: The Potters' last win at Stamford Bridge came 36 years ago this month, but they are unbeaten in all six away league games in 2010, Tony Pulis's side. Chelsea, who lost at Spurs last time out, have not suffered back-to-back defeats in the league since May 2006. They've scored a remarkable 26 goals in their seven home league games in this calendar year.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:28am
1-0 Chelsea, great touch from Drogba leading to Kalou's goal
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:33am
2-0 Kalou again.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:35am
Dislocated elbow for Sorenson I reckon.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:39am
Kalou jumps in with 2 feet studs showing breaks the keepers arm, no foul?
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:45am
3-0 up to Liverpool to spoil the Chelsea party again it seems.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:45am
Goal difference coming into account too.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2010 at 10:48am
Seems i've got my fantasy league team spot on again.Thumbs%20Up
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic