You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Newton Heath green/yellow colours

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newton Heath green/yellow colours
    Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:04pm
since these scalfs have started to been worn at old trafford on a match day,why is the club shop still doing a roaring trade and the supporters on a matchday are still dressed up in the latest replica gear?
pardon my ignorance but does it need defeat the whole purpose of this protest against the glaziers when infact the majority of people going to a game are still lining the glaziers pockets?
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:10pm
Yep, I think you're right. I don't see what the green and gold thing is actually accomplishing. The Glazers couldn't give two buttery balls of sh*te about the colour of the fans' scarves

I'm open to correction

Edited by MayoMark - 03 Apr 2010 at 7:11pm
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:11pm
From what I can see the big benefactors are the people who make Norwich City Scarves. 
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

From what I can see the big benefactors are the people who make Norwich City Scarves. 

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:14pm
Barlow and co will tell u that those shirts were already bought before the protest yada yada yada. You are 100% right q man. Fans wearing an AIG sponsored shirt with a green and yellow scarf haven't a clue what they are doing. I like and fully support the campaign but the amount of day trippers wearing the scarfs as it's fashionable to do so whilst wearing an AIG shirt is embarrassing. It's one or the other IMO
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:18pm
Its fairly embarrassing alright. But when you have 75000 attending a match you are always going to have a large percentage of twats. Take Utds away support you are lucky to see a replica shirt at all
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:18pm
this was always going to happen, so many people with scarves (have one meself) that dont understand it and has been lost on them, but at least its added a bit of colour to the ground

in fairness tho, with the publicity its recieved, im sure the yanks have taken some notice of it, freeze on ticket prices for the first time in years

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:19pm
id love to know what the sales are liek in the club shop on a matchday ,couldnt get over the amount of people lined up outside ready to get in and spend spend spend when we played em there in august i went in for a nose there was more chinks there per sq m then there is in china
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

id love to know what the sales are liek in the club shop on a matchday ,couldnt get over the amount of people lined up outside ready to get in and spend spend spend when we played em there in august i went in for a nose there was more chinks there per sq m then there is in china

youl also find thats theres as many jerseys in the mega whore with park printed on them as there is rooney

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 7:01am
q man its because barstoolers and the like are a bunch of f**kwads
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 7:32am
two consecutive home games where people refuse to go in is all it would take
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 8:14am
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

two consecutive home games where people refuse to go in is all it would take

Yeah but they are winning Green and gold scarves are not gonna scare them off, empty seats will.

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 8:26am
If United brought out a green and gold jersey like the '94 one at the moment I can guarentee you about 70% of old trafford would buy one in the mega store thinking they were doing something for the LUHG campaign
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

If United brought out a green and gold jersey like the '94 one at the moment I can guarentee you about 70% of old trafford would buy one in the mega store thinking they were doing something for the LUHG campaign
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 9:03am
Originally posted by greenarmy greenarmy wrote:

Its fairly embarrassing alright. But when you have 75000 attending a match you are always going to have a large percentage of twats. Take Utds away support you are lucky to see a replica shirt at all

United have possibly the best away fans in the EPL
But embarrassing at home
greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 9:15am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

United have possibly the best away fans in the EPL
But embarrassing at home

Agreed Thumbs%20Up The people I sit next to are a bunch of tools

Edited by greenarmy - 04 Apr 2010 at 9:17am
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

United have possibly the best away fans in the EPLBut embarrassing at home

yeah agree with that man utd away are first class although arsenal home support is much sh*tter than old trafford ,arsenal away are the balls
BirminghamDamo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BirminghamDamo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 7:10am
Everyone who supports the Glasiers out campaign, should boycott a game and go and watch FCUM.
Hoping to go to Cliftonville V FCUM game that is coming up and St Pauli V FCUM match which is on the Saturday before St Pauli V Celtic.

Edited by BirminghamDamo - 05 Apr 2010 at 7:11am
NEW EURO 2012 BADGE AVAILABLE, PM FOR DETAILS!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic