You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The First Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 181>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

Theres hardly an ambulance service in the whole county thanks to Micheal Martin and then that fat tramp harney! Yeah looked a cruncher alright, and I must admit I had a few choice words for Kenna as he passed by me en route to the dressing room. Didnt hear the extent of the injury apart from whats on the website.

On a side note, the fat ginger haired linesman had a shocker, overruled 3 times by the ref, who didnt have a great one himself. Thuink the worst apart from flagging the ball went out for our goal, was giving us a throw when it clearly went out of our player 10 feet in front of him.
Good to see ya at it any way sham

Likewise DazThumbs%20Up

never seen the inside of a boot though hahah

Wouldn't have been right to cut you up and bundle you into the boot after you begged me not to when I spotted you. Also the fact that yourself and your em crew behaved like it was library, didnt really have any excuse.

haha your some man sham and we were to busy enjoying our mon dogs
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Sponsored Links

Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2010 at 2:05pm
Shels V Finn Harps
http://vimeo.com/10692690

Great goal from Foley

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Shels V Finn Harps
http://vimeo.com/10692690

Great goal from Foley

quality goal alright - if it was scored in the EPL it would be all over SSN!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2010 at 9:44am
Away to Salthill Devon on Saturday night. Hopefully can knock a few in after misfiring against Athlone Town last friday. Hopefully will get to it but not looking promising at the minute.

Edited by sham157 - 09 Apr 2010 at 9:49am
Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2010 at 2:08am
In Drom ... Nobody can hear you scream!
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 1:36pm
Even money Cork to beat Longford, Derry to bt Mervue, double.

what you think Ash ?

a neighbour of mine is goin big on it
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:53am
Hard win for waterford last night, the ref was shocking
"Insert Funny Comment"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 1:37pm
Mons 2-0 up in Drom against Salthill devon after 12 minsClap
kent o'brockman View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kent o'brockman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 2:18pm
another win for cork,can't wait for the shels next friday!longford didnt make it easy for cork at all.o'neill on scoreboard again and hit the crossbar in the second half,round the 2000 people at game again,not shabby.
just because i dont care doesn't mean i don't understand.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 2:31pm
Salthil Devon 0-5 Monaghan United (Brennan 4 + Clancy) after 67 minutes
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 2:51pm
whats Salthills goal difference at this stage ?

I think they have one goal.

Not laughin at them, but 3 teams from Galway city ?????
what did they expect
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 3:03pm
Full Time 6-1 to Mons, Brennan with 3 Bermingham 2 and Clancy 1. Great stuff outa the ladsClap
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 5:47pm
1st really bad performance from them. I thought they were just getting used to life in the LOI with the narrow losses to Waterford and Wexford. Missing a good few players again tonight. James Whelan who is usually a rock at the back was out and a 17 year old had to make his debut in goals.

Hopefully there will be a big reaction aginst the Lims next week so they can bring some confdence into O'Clasico in two weeks against the scum.Clap
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 5:07am
0-0 snoozefest in athlone last night for us..daz charged me full whack for hotdogs as well:(
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 5:12am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

0-0 snoozefest in athlone last night for us..daz charged me full whack for hotdogs as well:(

Serves you right for cheating on the Mon Dog
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Bloody right i did

got ya with the collection bucket aswell
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2010 at 10:11am
Waterford are the only team left in the premier and first to take maximum points from all games played.

Happy days. I hope we can keep it together for the rest of the season
"Insert Funny Comment"
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2010 at 5:37pm

Great win for Monaghan tonight. We got early goal and then soaked up the pressure. Waterford had a lot of the ball without really threatening. Their first points dropped.

You'll never beat the Irish
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 181>
  Share Topic