Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The First Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 182>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 8:01pm
G'wan Shels Clap
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 11:41pm
0-0 home to Athlone. Poor enough 1st half, but got stuck into them in the 2nd half, helped by a sending off. 11v10 and were were pretty much all over Athlone, but a mixture of poor finishing and final ball kept the ball out of the net, although we did have it in, only to be ruled out by the flag of a useless linesman, who judged it went out for a goal kick. Really need to start putting teams away.

Edited by sham157 - 02 Apr 2010 at 11:42pm
Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 5:10am
Jaysus that game was equal to the Derry one in rubbishness!
Monaghan should have been about 3 or 4 up.
Any word on how yer man was after Kennas tackle? Looked like a bad one!

The only sliver lining on the cloud was the Mon Dogs Star

Edited by Ash. - 03 Apr 2010 at 5:11am
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 5:28am
Originally posted by Ash. Ash. wrote:

Jaysus that game was equal to the Derry one in rubbishness! Monaghan should have been about 3 or 4 up. Any word on how yer man was after Kennas tackle? Looked like a bad one!The only sliver lining on the cloud was the Mon Dogs Star

Mmmmmmmm..mon dogs
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 6:17am
Originally posted by Ash. Ash. wrote:

Jaysus that game was equal to the Derry one in rubbishness!
Monaghan should have been about 3 or 4 up.
Any word on how yer man was after Kennas tackle? Looked like a bad one!

The only sliver lining on the cloud was the Mon Dogs Star

They had the Doctor in with him straight away, then a pair of crutches. A serious leg injury according to our website. 

The Mon Dogs are becoming a bit of hit with ybiggersLOL 
Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:34am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

They had the Doctor in with him straight away, then a pair of crutches. A serious leg injury according to our website. 

The Mon Dogs are becoming a bit of hit with ybiggersLOL 

Was there an ambulance service at the ground? It looked like a leg breaker from where I was Pinch
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:52am
Theres hardly an ambulance service in the whole county thanks to Micheal Martin and then that fat tramp harney! Yeah looked a cruncher alright, and I must admit I had a few choice words for Kenna as he passed by me en route to the dressing room. Didnt hear the extent of the injury apart from whats on the website.

On a side note, the fat ginger haired linesman had a shocker, overruled 3 times by the ref, who didnt have a great one himself. Thuink the worst apart from flagging the ball went out for our goal, was giving us a throw when it clearly went out of our player 10 feet in front of him.
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 1:36pm
waterford have conceded there first goal of the new season 1-1 so far with mervue
"Insert Funny Comment"
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 2:00pm

Theres hardly an ambulance service in the whole county thanks to Micheal Martin and then that fat tramp harney! Yeah looked a cruncher alright, and I must admit I had a few choice words for Kenna as he passed by me en route to the dressing room. Didnt hear the extent of the injury apart from whats on the website.

On a side note, the fat ginger haired linesman had a shocker, overruled 3 times by the ref, who didnt have a great one himself. Thuink the worst apart from flagging the ball went out for our goal, was giving us a throw when it clearly went out of our player 10 feet in front of him.

Good to see ya at it any way sham
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by Daz Daz wrote:

Likewise DazThumbs%20Up
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 2:10pm

Likewise DazThumbs%20Up

never seen the inside of a boot though hahah
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 2:25pm
Waterford 2-1 up
"Insert Funny Comment"
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 2:46pm
waterford 3-2 Shocked

Full TimeClap

Edited by durka durka - 03 Apr 2010 at 2:52pm
"Insert Funny Comment"
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 6:21pm
Longford and Derry was a turgid affair and the 3-1 scoreline flattered  the visitors

http://pix.ie/soccerc/album/373099
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 6:56pm
haha, thats me flatmate in the 3rd Pic SocerC with the Camo shorts!

We've been poor on the eye so far but 3 points and 2 young strikers getting goals ( half our goals so far had been scored by defenders) can only be seen as positive.
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

He was fcuking freezing but wouldn't admit it. Reckon a few tins were consumed making him very braveWink
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

He was fcuking freezing but wouldn't admit it. Reckon a few tins were consumed making him very braveWink

Doesn't sound like him at all Tongue
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 5:52am

Likewise DazThumbs%20Up

never seen the inside of a boot though hahah

Wouldn't have been right to cut you up and bundle you into the boot after you begged me not to when I spotted you. Also the fact that yourself and your em crew behaved like it was library, didnt really have any excuse.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 182>
  Share Topic