You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The First Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 181>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The First Division Thread
    Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 5:25am
Any chance of mod making this a sticky? Somewhere for First Division fans to talk about games, rip the p*ss, and have general banter.

Monaghan United V Athlone Town Friday night. Looking forward to this, was down in Wexford on Sunday for our one goal victory. United attempted to play some good ball on the deck, but I think the pitch had been let out to local farmer for his cattle. Nice little set up though at ferrycarraig Park.

Daz are you bringing your schoolies to Monaghan on Friday? 

Sponsored Links

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 6:38am
dotn mind making it a sticky at all sham if it takes off...
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 6:42am
Longford away this weekend. Won't make it down unfortunatley but could really do with a win. After many early predictions that we'd be bouncing straight back up, its emerged that we're actually quite sh*t and will struggle.

Playing some dire stuff at the moment without Deery in midfield and Farren hasn't been at the races at all.

3 points needed i feel. Predict a draw though.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 6:48am
Stephen Kenny was in Wexford on Sunday. Yous must be playing Wexford soon, we dont have yous until May
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 6:57am
Think its soon enough alright.

Looking forward to that one Sham and will def get to the away game - I hear the hotdogs are something else altogether !
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:03am
Shels v Finn Harps on good Friday - harps will be looking to avenge the 3-0 drubbing at home to Limerick last weekend so should be a tough enough game..we have looked better in the opposing half the last 2 weeks but look shakey in defence so I am predicting a lot of goals..

thats if the pitch is playable by the way - which i'd doubt will be the case. Would love if the game was put back to saturday and then they could open the barCool
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:05am
I may have to miss this one. Have to pay for my flights and tickets to download this week

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:16am
i'll make this a sticky as per sham's request - will be a lot of interest in this throughout the year given the fact it was a fairly busy thread last season and now has cork and derry in it tooThumbs%20Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 8:17am
Worrying from a Celtic point of view that Salthill are struggling so much. Seems to be quite a big gulf in class between the A League and First Division, as expected. Hope Salthill can start picking up a few points
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 9:31am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Looking forward to that one Sham and will def get to the away game - I hear the hotdogs are something else altogether !

We call them Mon DogsAngryLOL
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

i'll make this a sticky as per sham's request - will be a lot of interest in this throughout the year given the fact it was a fairly busy thread last season and now has cork and derry in it tooThumbs%20Up

ClapGaz. Bold RM wanted to wait. I like your proactive approach GazThumbs%20Up
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 9:50am
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

We call them Mon DogsAngryLOL

Thats the ones !
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:18am
i had a fair few cans on the bus en route to Monaghan last season and genuinely had 3 mon dogs at half time. They were bleedin delish man!
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:43am
The blues have there second trip to galway in as many weeks away to mervue on saturday, hopefully another 3 points in the bag.
"Insert Funny Comment"
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 11:47am

Stephen Kenny was in Wexford on Sunday. Yous must be playing Wexford soon, we dont have yous until May

Will you be down to the RSC the end of April?
"Insert Funny Comment"
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 12:07pm
According to the fixture list I have, we in Cork and home to Limerick las two gam,es in April. Have Waterford in Monaghan on 16 April??? If thats the one your on about Durka, then I wont be at it, have a wedding in Dundalk.
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 12:26pm

According to the fixture list I have, we in Cork and home to Limerick las two gam,es in April. Have Waterford in Monaghan on 16 April??? If thats the one your on about Durka, then I wont be at it, have a wedding in Dundalk.

My bad sham, I was looking at the fixture list on LOI.IE Angrywhich seems to be totally wrong. You guys are at home on the 16th
"Insert Funny Comment"
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 12:27pm

Any chance of mod making this a sticky? Somewhere for First Division fans to talk about games, rip the p*ss, and have general banter.

Monaghan United V Athlone Town Friday night. Looking forward to this, was down in Wexford on Sunday for our one goal victory. United attempted to play some good ball on the deck, but I think the pitch had been let out to local farmer for his cattle. Nice little set up though at ferrycarraig Park.

Daz are you bringing your schoolies to Monaghan on Friday? 

Trying to get a bus together all right

wheres the ground in relation to the town

excuse you ULTRAS not schoolies thats a shels special

Cant wait for a mon dog or whatever youse call em
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 181>
  Share Topic