Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The First Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 181>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Cobh Ramblers announcing a partnership with Burnley this morning..

Hummmm yer they have got Portadown also Dead Air United and some Welsh side .
That will be a breath of fresh ayr for the Scottish side.

opppppppppppppppsLOL
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 10:20pm
Wexford gave us a good game, the production values of their stream are way ahead of everyone else too.

Edited by nvidic - 21 May 2021 at 10:21pm
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 10:32am
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Wexford gave us a good game, the production values of their stream are way ahead of everyone else too.
Hard to argue there. The production lads behind their stream are spot on. Simple but effective.
Athlone stream for our game the other night tried to do a Wexford but it kept dropping at stages... Think they maybe went too much and over complicated unnecessarily.

We tried to do a Wexford for our game vs Shels but the Internet decided to collapse all around Cobh....our heart was in the right place at least LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2021 at 1:38pm

Hard to argue there. The production lads behind their stream are spot on. Simple but effective.
Athlone stream for our game the other night tried to do a Wexford but it kept dropping at stages... Think they maybe went too much and over complicated unnecessarily.

We tried to do a Wexford for our game vs Shels but the Internet decided to collapse all around Cobh....our heart was in the right place at least LOL

Athlone last year was very good, not seen theirs this year!

That's horrible time with the Shels game 🤦‍♂️
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2021 at 11:27pm
Keith Tracy and philly Gannon training with athlone fc
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 2:18pm
Down to markets field tonight, a game we would've expected to win at the start of the season but not so much now.

Win would have us in good form going into the break and a crucial home game against Shels to follow it. 
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 2:53pm
What I'd give for an away day in Bray in a couple of weeks! One of my favourite aways
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 2:58pm
Cork v Cabo on the 11th June announced as one of the test events 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 28 May 2021 at 2:58pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2021 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

What I'd give for an away day in Bray in a couple of weeks! One of my favourite aways

Nearly glad that one is behind closed doors, would've been some amount of ye down! 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 12:23am
What a brutal night for us, great night for Shels in the flipside, theirs to lose now.

A warm welcome in Limerick, congrats to them. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 10:04am
Rams Clap

32 years of age and the first time I got to see Ramblers beat City in a competitive games. The last win in the early noughties, a 1-0 win in a League Cup game, I had an exam the next day and my mother wouldn't leave me go. I was 6 in 1995 for the last league win and even if I was there I don't remember it LOL
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 10:37am
Clap
No Pasaran!
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2021 at 11:24am

Rams Clap

32 years of age and the first time I got to see Ramblers beat City in a competitive games. The last win in the early noughties, a 1-0 win in a League Cup game, I had an exam the next day and my mother wouldn't leave me go. I was 6 in 1995 for the last league win and even if I was there I don't remember it LOL
Savour the moment...get the paper, cut out the match report, stick it in a frame and put it on the wall...
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 12:16pm
Few big games tonight, if Shels win in Bray, I feel it will be the league done and dusted 
Jack City View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack City Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 12:33pm
Looking forward to watching some live football tonight at Turner's Cross,600 tickets for season ticket holders.Could do with a good win tonight.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Jack City Jack City wrote:

Looking forward to watching some live football tonight at Turner's Cross,600 tickets for season ticket holders.Could do with a good win tonight.

Enjoy - cannot wait to be back at a match Clap
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2021 at 4:33pm

Few big games tonight, if Shels win in Bray, I feel it will be the league done and dusted 

We were flying before the break - I really hope we keep the momentum up. We hammered Athlone (although only won 1-0) and played UCD off the park, we really could have done with the Bray game straight after. Fingers crossed we turn up cause Bray played us off the park at times in the 3-3 in Tolka
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2021 at 12:23am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

We were flying before the break - I really hope we keep the momentum up. We hammered Athlone (although only won 1-0) and played UCD off the park, we really could have done with the Bray game straight after. Fingers crossed we turn up cause Bray played us off the park at times in the 3-3 in Tolka

Weird game, very little chances yet somehow had 5 goals, second peno was ridiculous call but no complaints overall.

Was working as a steward for it, Shels lads snook on and kept us busy! Good natured mind. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 181>
  Share Topic