You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The First Division Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 182>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2020 at 9:21am
It's a great league, really enjoying this season, better than getting beat every week in the Premier, albeit I would like to go up! 
Sponsored Links

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 9:02am
Ramblers thumped by UCD at the weekend. We had a man sent off in the first half for what was an outrageous decison from the referee. Second yellow card for John Kavanagh. It was no more a yellow card challenge. Both players went in the exact same way. It was a solid 50/50. There was no foul what so ever and he's off. Hung on as long as we could but the pace of the UCD eventually wore the lads out. I don't think the scoreline reflected the game at all but UCD full value for the win. They will be right up there come the end of the season. Best team to play in Ramblers all year.

On the refs actually, thats 4 games in a row now we have been shafted by some outrageous calls. The standard this year of referees is truly the worst it has been in a long long time.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 9:18am
UCD the best team I've seen us play too since the restart, I'd actually have Athlone second. 

Can't say I've seen the same with refs at Bray, thankfully, but I'd well believe it.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 12:25pm
Unfortunately for the refs the onset of streaming means that their mistakes can and will be highlighted. Before they would have got away with it.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

UCD the best team I've seen us play too since the restart, I'd actually have Athlone second. 

Can't say I've seen the same with refs at Bray, thankfully, but I'd well believe it.
Harps?Wink
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2020 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Harps?Wink

Harps were indeed the best but won't count ye til you're officially first division! 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 9:49pm
That Athlone win was a long tíme coming, had them in a double with Galway at 6/1

Good win for Bray, much the better team, important week with Cobh and Drogs coming up, down to three teams to win it now you'd think 
ShaneH10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneH10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2020 at 11:22pm

That Athlone win was a long tíme coming, had them in a double with Galway at 6/1

Good win for Bray, much the better team, important week with Cobh and Drogs coming up, down to three teams to win it now you'd think 

Thought Athlone were very good against Cabo last week so the win tonight was no surprise at all. 

Another big win for Bray. I imagine it’s down to them or Drogs to win it from here. 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2020 at 8:35am
Originally posted by ShaneH10 ShaneH10 wrote:

Thought Athlone were very good against Cabo last week so the win tonight was no surprise at all. 

Another big win for Bray. I imagine it’s down to them or Drogs to win it from here. 

They were very good against us too, I'd say they'll pick up a few won now the monkey is off their back 

Wouldn't discount Cabo just yet but it does look tricky for them
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 11:51am
Another big win for Bray last night, close game could've went either way. 

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 11:52am
Galway 5 wins in a row since Caulfield took over.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Galway 5 wins in a row since Caulfield took over.
Thumbs Up
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Another big win for Bray last night, close game could've went either way. 

Stick a fork in us we're done. Two stupid goals given away.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2020 at 9:43pm
Drogs needed two pens, one in extra time to get past Rovers tonight, could be the difference ag the end of the season 
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 2:40pm
Massive game tonight at the Carlisle, nerves are shot already 
ShaneH10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneH10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 2:53pm

Massive game tonight at the Carlisle, nerves are shot already 

Massive game alright. Would have to imagine that if Bray win tonight, that’ll be that. 

Only the 5 hours to wait until kick off now.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 9:58pm
We were awful tonight, albeit Drogs weren't too much better, no issues losing playing well or giving it a go but we did neither 
ShaneH10 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShaneH10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2020 at 10:39pm
Cabinteely with a good attempt at the biggest implosion in the history of football.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 182>
  Share Topic