Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The YBIG Hat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by eire32 eire32 wrote:

Can't believe it never turned up
Someone must know something

I'd say some scrote on his one and only away trip ever got his hands on it and that's all she wrote. Same as the Richie Dunne flag, people are scum
Sponsored Links

rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 6:04pm
Pity we could never find the same hat anywhere online to replace the original.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
herbie View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 10:29pm
Liveline  !!!!!!!

"its the best trip iv ever been on"
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 8:38am
Or it got left in a pub somewhere abroad/at home and the owner there just chucked it out as it was dirty and he/she had no need for it. Obviously they would be oblivious to the sentimental value of it to others and saw no point in keeping it.

Time for a new hat so!
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2015 at 10:44am
Saw some lad wearing one at the Bosnia home game, actually though it was it but wasn't to be Cry

Where is it does anyone even know?
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 1:40pm
What ever happened to this?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 3:26pm
Aido gave the hat to a randomer and it was never seen again
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 3:40pm

Probably robbed by the same **** who stole the Richie Dunne flag

FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 3:51pm
Was it not Grazza Hayes the last wan to see it alive?
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 4:14pm
Was it not a terrible looking hat?? What was the story behind it?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2019 at 4:21pm
Go to Page 1 Drog.  Donal Cullen is to blame, or rather his wife.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
theworm2345 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theworm2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2019 at 5:05pm
Quite a shock to see this Thread on top on my weekly visit to post scorers...got my hopes up the Hat had been found.  Perhaps The Hat, and its loss, is a poignant methaphor for the YBIG of old.

Certainly brings back the memories of the Good Old Days...back then Gerkeano was just a simple sausage man, Gouldy and Quagmire were discovering their sexuality, gazsh was being ridiculed for trying to start a book club, trandy was then known as "Pullatron," McGoldrick was...well he seems to still be about, Dona-- er "Speranza" was driving certain posters mad but wouldn't share his PMs, Freewheeler singing his songs, me and Justice Shark used to have a good few debates, myself making everyone in the landmark post threads tremble with my prowess...and Count, well that's too painful to talk about since we got separated at Croke Park prior to the first leg against France in 2009.  I'm sure I'm missing some guys like, Milla, bunter, Sligo Hornet, HM and Hoskins too but its been 11 years and the decline seemed to start maybe mid 2009...YBIG was really something back then.

Cry
League of Ireland archive with reports back to 91/92 (goalscorers for First Division) now online, plus Twitter: twitter.com/StattoLOI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113
  Share Topic