You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 52>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 2:06pm
Looks like Sheedy and Newell are gone but Club have denied this. I won't speak about the poor results but the behaviour of Newell. Red carded at start of season, just back on the line for St. Pats game and gets red carded again complaining about the colour of tape on a Pats player socks.  Would be suspended for most of the rest of season anyway.  Wouldn't be surprised of the rumour of their departure is true. 

Edited by ontheball - 22 Apr 2021 at 2:07pm
Sponsored Links

Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 2:42pm

It's a farce, lots of stuff going around about rows at the training  etc. Daryl Murphy as player manager ?

Who would want the job really 

Edited by Healy52003 - 22 Apr 2021 at 2:43pm
Dugs View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dugs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 3:18pm
might be time for waterford to dispense with the ex-irish international managers for a while LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Kevin Sheedy seems an odd appointment 

I dont know could be alright. Go through a lot of managers down there. Between himself and Newell there some experience there. Doubt he will be as sour as Sheridan either. Id be happy enough with that id say if i was a Waterford fan.

Newell and Sheedy crossed over in the 80s at Everton and then in Saudi together of late.

Sheedy, a legend of a player but a manager? Whilst i have little to base this on given his lack of senior management experience, i am going on a hunch. Fairly Stan like. 

Stan like? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 6:56pm
Update on the Waterford Panto.... Sheedy and Newell have not resigned, Sheedy called the rumours baseless.  So just to confirm that they haven't resigned until the next Statement. 
ontheball View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ontheball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2021 at 8:30pm
Sheedy and Newell gone.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 10:16pm
U19s will face Drogheda tomorrow after 2 senior squad members were deemed close contacts. 
They’re an absolute sh*t show 
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2021 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

U19s will face Drogheda tomorrow after 2 senior squad members were deemed close contacts. 
They’re an absolute sh*t show 

I just backed Drogs to win so don’t rule out Waterford getting a result 
El Puto Amo
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 7:00pm
Losing 5-0 at half-time, your bet is safe.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 8:19pm
7-0 loss in the end 

Christ the club is a shambles, no way is it fair on the Under 19 squad to take the brunt of this, 100% the Owners and club officials faults 

First Division here we come 
Nah Nah Nah Nah View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Yea Yea Yea Yea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nah Nah Nah Nah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2021 at 8:44pm
Will the first team be available next week?
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2021 at 8:10am
No. I read it will be the under 19's again as senior squad have to isolate. We would be better off to forfeit the game if we can do that. 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2021 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by trevwaterford trevwaterford wrote:

No. I read it will be the under 19's again as senior squad have to isolate. We would be better off to forfeit the game if we can do that. 
Am I right in saying the u19s wouldn’t have trained since December?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 5:22am
Thought I read that somewhere, hadn't played in 6 months or something like it.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 7:59pm
Forfeiting this weekend's match away to Sligo Rovers. First team squad will be tested this weekend with a hopeful return to training on 17th May 

The mid season break can't come soon enough, f**king shambles of the club. Its hard to believe we were a win away from European football last season
trapscat View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapscat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2021 at 10:39am
new owners for the blues. Hopefully will invest in the development of young players. Also bring a bit of stability to the club. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 7:44pm
Massive win for us tonight up in Donegal 

Signed a few new players too which some of which started tonight. 
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2021 at 9:12pm
Awful game of ball
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 52>
  Share Topic