You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 52>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

As I seen on twitter, mutual consent is something he may not be familiar with (allegedly)

A lot of stuff circulating online/on social media about that case lately. Would imagine he fled due to being exposed (even though it wasn't exactly a secret). Love Waterford's emphasis of the matter not being a cost-saving measure LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Sponsored Links

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 11:59am
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

As I seen on twitter, mutual consent is something he may not be familiar with (allegedly)

A lot of stuff circulating online/on social media about that case lately. Would imagine he fled due to being exposed (even though it wasn't exactly a secret).

Ya what now?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 1:04pm
from reading the RTE article, it basically looks like he was kicked out of the country.

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 1:38pm

from reading the RTE article, it basically looks like he was kicked out of the country.
he didn't meet the "requirements"
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

A lot of stuff circulating online/on social media about that case lately. Would imagine he fled due to being exposed (even though it wasn't exactly a secret).

Ya what now?

Google his name with "conviction" after it and you'll see it. Don't want to post links up here in case Mods don't want it on the site.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 2:22pm

Ya what now?

Google his name with "conviction" after it and you'll see it. Don't want to post links up here in case Mods don't want it on the site.

"You're a fookin bottler Hunty! You cannae handle the stage, can you? You are a fookin bottler."

El Puto Amo
adineen98 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adineen98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 2:46pm

Ya what now?

It's on his wikipedia page with links to the newspapers who reported it.
Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 2:49pm

Ya what now?

There's a reason why there are no reports online about that bar one archived one that shouldn't be there and that's the same reason why people shouldn't post what they think they know on here. 

Use your heads, lads. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Ya what now?

There's a reason why there are no reports online about that bar one archived one that shouldn't be there and that's the same reason why people shouldn't post what they think they know on here. 

Use your heads, lads. 

that's why he is a rich guy also after taking a sh*t load of the papers to court. 

Waterford against racism page have come out in support of him and the amount of gobsh*tes linking that article etc is ridiculous. all open to libel 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 3:46pm

Ya what now?

ah yeah I'm aware of that. I thought there was something more recent.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Ya what now?

"You're a fookin bottler Hunty! You cannae handle the stage, can you? You are a fookin bottler."

LOL
reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 5:50pm
If he was convicted for the offence what is the issue?
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
corkery View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corkery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 5:57pm
There was a strong rumour last year that John Caulfield was going to sign him but the board blocked the transfer under pressure from shareholders.
'The younger generation as in 17 -25 are certainly gayer than their predecessors. I think they may cause the extinction of the human race with their activities.'- Baldrick
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by reddladd reddladd wrote:

If he was convicted for the offence what is the issue?

The reports were incorrect. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
deebee View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:23pm
Rumours Adam Johnson will sign for Waterford 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by deebee deebee wrote:

Rumours Adam Johnson will sign for Waterford 

Ffs LOL
Healy52003 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:32pm
This time a few months ago by july we should of been all looking forward to the Europa League games but that fecked up and now look at the state we turning into. The loaned players going back to there clubs and have not been replaced and even in hindsight we should of been looking for replacements as they must of been aware they would be gone .Zach El is injured and will possibly be gone by the end of the summer same with Hery.  Attendances have been falling since the Europa League debacle and will continue as we simply dont have a strong enough squad atm. 

Now this thing with Izzy leaving who was a fan favourite and who sponsor was The Block E boys. All the stuff about it feels weird 

We return Friday after a months break and it's hard too not see the rest of the season turning into a laughing stock both on the field and with this supporters club who I knw are full half of lunatics who would fight with there own shadow 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 9:50pm
Jaysus what the f**k are youse like? Sounds like the wheels are coming off big time down there, a real pity, a traditional powerhouse of the league that we all want back and doing well, this league cannot do without the big regional clubs. Hope it can be resolved but I’m always suspicious of the sugar daddy model, spoilt wealthy owner takes his ball and f**ks off shockerLOL
Maybe the live within your means, part time side losing players(Akinade , Lunney) to “bigger” clubs isint so bad, eh scienziato??LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 52>
  Share Topic