You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Waterford FC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 52>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healy52003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by Slow & Blind Slow & Blind wrote:

Originally posted by Healy52003 Healy52003 wrote:

Disappointing result tonight but Bohs fully deserved the win. Occasion got to our lads a bit. Let's hope we can regain focus and avoid that playoff spot 

A spot of trouble coming out of the ground, no place in the game for that kind of carry on
My first Waterford match in two years, disappointing result but great to be back. Where was the trouble? 

Outside the gates of the Des Kelly stand, a few bohs fans got around to tjsg end and attacked a few Waterford fans 
Sponsored Links

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2021 at 1:26pm
little sh*tebags.
No Pasaran!
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 7:35am
Waterford were disappointing on Friday night. Junior and Phoenix Patterson didn't really get into game and were struggling against bigger players. I thought Prince should have been brought on a bit earlier as needed someone physical up front. He got injured soon after he came on then so wasn't our night.
There was a few incidents during the game with a brawl among Bohs fans near end of Jodi stand in 1st half, throwing of flares on pitch by both sets of fans and a couple of Waterford fans running on at the end to have a go at Bohs fans on the pitch. 
The trouble at the gates of Des Kelly Stand happened right in front of me. Small group of young Bohs fans charged in and attacked a few Waterford fans. Stewards and Gardai were caught off guard but in fairness 2 Guards did come in with batons on one teenager wearing a Stone Island jumper who was fighting on the ground. The rest of them ran off and it was all over in a minute or two but a bit scary for children especially.
Security was fairly weak at the ground for such a big game.

oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 9:17am
Originally posted by trevwaterford trevwaterford wrote:

Waterford were disappointing on Friday night. Junior and Phoenix Patterson didn't really get into game and were struggling against bigger players. I thought Prince should have been brought on a bit earlier as needed someone physical up front. He got injured soon after he came on then so wasn't our night.
There was a few incidents during the game with a brawl among Bohs fans near end of Jodi stand in 1st half, throwing of flares on pitch by both sets of fans and a couple of Waterford fans running on at the end to have a go at Bohs fans on the pitch. 
The trouble at the gates of Des Kelly Stand happened right in front of me. Small group of young Bohs fans charged in and attacked a few Waterford fans. Stewards and Gardai were caught off guard but in fairness 2 Guards did come in with batons on one teenager wearing a Stone Island jumper who was fighting on the ground. The rest of them ran off and it was all over in a minute or two but a bit scary for children especially.
Security was fairly weak at the ground for such a big game.

Yeah spot on, thought bircham set it up to spoil and look for a replay, some lenient reffing early on led to him handing out reds later, although Ferguson’s one was nasty enough. Having said that, the goal was a cracker Kelly timed it perfectly the right full played him on, the early miss from the big no8 was a kick for Waterford.
No Pasaran!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 9:15am
Bircham sacked Confused Club initially suspended him for a week, meaning he’d miss the play off with UCD, now they’ve sacked him. 
Ridiculous club 
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 9:15am
Bircham sacked this morning. Comedy stuff. 
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 9:24am
Harchester united stuff. Still roll on Friday 
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2021 at 11:28am
Sounds very messy. Comedy article here. Any idea what really happened?

The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2021 at 4:16am
Absolute madness before the biggest game of their season LOL
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 1:46pm
Ian Morris after getting his P45. 
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

After losing to Cork and Galway at home that was coming . 
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
kevincronin2000 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cork Airport Dogging Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevincronin2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2022 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by kevincronin2000 kevincronin2000 wrote:

After losing to Cork and Galway at home that was coming . 
Yep, just glad we got the points first.
time is the stuff that life is made of, don't waste it.
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 3:22pm
I’m going to see Waterford v Bray on Friday night. Does anyone know if you can pay at the gate or buy tickets at the ground? Heading down with 2 mates and I don’t want to buy tickets in advance as I reckon one of the lads will pull out.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
trevwaterford View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trevwaterford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 5:26pm

You can pay on the gate. That's what I always do.

FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2022 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by trevwaterford trevwaterford wrote:

You can pay on the gate. That's what I always do.

Cheers.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2022 at 3:50pm
Up for sale again, for 1.3million this time. 

Edited by 9fingers - 23 Jun 2022 at 3:51pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2022 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

Up for sale again, for 1.3million this time. 

Step forward

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2022 at 10:33pm
Great day in Inchicore. Not been the best season. But that result was a real boost.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 52>
  Share Topic