You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

dragons den

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 2:24pm
Originally posted by Saint Tom Saint Tom wrote:

your kidding me? would love to go for a jar with that lad! unless he mistreated your auntie Wink

dont think he did i only met him once or twice years ago the auld lad said he was a mad hur though always coming up with these get rich quick schemes
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 7:20am
top man, when you goin on nial??
"Insert Funny Comment"
deisedevil View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deisedevil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 8:08am
Originally posted by durka durka durka durka wrote:

top man, when you goin on nial??

going to take over from your wan sarah next yearThumbs%20Up
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 2:01pm
was watching the guy with the oil airlock thing.  I thought he was going to have a heart attack the way he was breathing. He looked as if he had run up 20 flights of stairs he was so out of breath.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

was watching the guy with the oil airlock thing.  I thought he was going to have a heart attack the way he was breathing. He looked as if he had run up 20 flights of stairs he was so out of breath.
Yea poor fella was in bits! After the first minute i was thinking not a chance he would get ny cash money!
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 2:10pm
Your one is a complete tool. She knocks every contestant cos she doesn't have the balls to invest in anything. How she got a second series I don't know, invested for the first time half way into the fookin second series.
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Your one is a complete tool. She knocks every contestant cos she doesn't have the balls to invest in anything. How she got a second series I don't know, invested for the first time half way into the fookin second series.
Id hope not LOL
erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:12am
BBC News: Dragons' Den star James Caan has called on people to donate more aid for the victims of Pakistan's floods.

An interesting pitch, James, but I'm not sure I'm ever going to see a return on my investment, so I wish you the best of luck with it, but... I'm OUT.
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2010 at 8:15am
Originally posted by erimus erimus wrote:

BBC News: Dragons' Den star James Caan has called on people to donate more aid for the victims of Pakistan's floods.

An interesting pitch, James, but I'm not sure I'm ever going to see a return on my investment, so I wish you the best of luck with it, but... I'm OUT.

LOLLOLLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic