You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Away Venues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 5:17am
how anyone can list boriel in there favourite is beyound me worst away section in the league
Sponsored Links

TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 5:23am
its a good football town only hour up the road with decent pubs and a nice bar inside i normally go the stand up there anyway 
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 5:29am
Originally posted by ps bohs ps bohs wrote:

i normally go the stand up there anyway 

ooooh hollywood
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 5:38am
LOL
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 5:54am

turners cross

United Park

Tallaght

Tolka (back in the day)

FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 4:46am
I don't know why but St MELS really had something , bet that will make Ash happy .................
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 6:48am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

how anyone can list boriel in there favourite is beyound me worst away section in the league

away enterance has been tarmaced, the scum from honky dorky park will be the first to walk on it!!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

away enterance has been tarmaced, the scum from honky dorky park will be the first to walk on it!!

about time, used have have to walk out of the ground in the dark and try to avoid all the puddles
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 7:59am
not sure if they put lights up

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 9:14am
runied a nice pair of forest hills up there last season there was no coming back after that walk
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 10:49am
Turners Cross
Showgrounds
Belfield
Tallaght
Inchicore
Ash. View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ash. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 6:22am
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

I don't know why but St MELS really had something , bet that will make Ash happy .................

And that something was ... galvanised sheeting LOL We didnt call it the Stadium of Tin for nothing Wink

Nah, Mels had something special about it ... from the nervous walk up to the ground ... even home supporters were targets for the natives ... Larry Be Wyse spray painted on the wall ... the dodgy media gantry that swayed in the wind. Fans so close to the action that you could, and most Town fans did at least once, flick the ball out of the opponents hand when he was leaning back to take a throw.

I really miss that sh!thole Cry
Larry Be Wyse

www.acsportsimages.com
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 7:09am
Originally posted by The Scientist The Scientist wrote:

Kilcohen Park

Ozier Park

RSC

ClapClapClapClapClap
"Insert Funny Comment"
the_walls View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
6 in a row, alive alive oh..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the_walls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by Ash. Ash. wrote:

Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

And that something was ... galvanised sheeting LOL We didnt call it the Stadium of Tin for nothing Wink

Nah, Mels had something special about it ... from the nervous walk up to the ground ... even home supporters were targets for the natives ... Larry Be Wyse spray painted on the wall ... the dodgy media gantry that swayed in the wind. Fans so close to the action that you could, and most Town fans did at least once, flick the ball out of the opponents hand when he was leaning back to take a throw.

I really miss that sh!thole Cry

Was down there for an FAI Junior Cup game before. I have never seen the likes of it in my life!!! What a kip!!!! And there area its in!!! Ha ha Id say the Milan team who played there back in the 70s had a heart attack when they saw where they were playing!!! Leaving the game aswell I drove past one of our fans with blood pissing out of his head (it was his own fault apparently he started a fight with one of the locals around there), it was totally surreal.
Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2010 at 6:22am
Brandywell
Turners Cross
Tolka Park
Dalymount
United Park
athlonecelt View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athlonecelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2010 at 3:19pm
St Mels park was like old pubs that had character.
The new improved pubs that are comfy and look like the reception of a hilton hotel just dont do it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic