You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Film Reviews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 483484485486487 521>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 2:25pm
She looks well for 50.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by jamo1 jamo1 wrote:

Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

Game Night - never heard of it before but really enjoyed it
Alright film your wan Sharon Horgan is cringworthy in it with her ridiculous D4/English accent.

Is that not just her accent as she has lived in London since she was in her early 20s.
I don't know what it is, but it is unbearable. The fact she is unbearable, regardless of accent, doesn't help her case!
Good man PM , I like her Big smile

+1

She's brilliant in Catastrophe.
My partner loved that show and I couldn't be in the room with it. It was a brilliant excuse to hit the pub! Delaney seems like an aright fella, but that must have been the most middle-class television programme ever made without a gardener. 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2020 at 4:04pm
her brother has made a brilliant podcast about that ***t of a swimming coach and pedo and her other brother was a decent rugby player.   

Not sure if there is another sibling but they must feel pretty bad 😀
AKA pedantic kunt
cliffrichard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cliffrichard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 12:03pm
Borat 2 - absolute tripe. 
Touts Out!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by cliffrichard cliffrichard wrote:

Borat 2 - absolute tripe. 

Ah the moon dance was funny
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 1:40pm
Norse is like an Aido story it’s 90 minutes I won’t get back. 
AKA pedantic kunt
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 2:38pm
Calm with horses. New Irish film on Netflix. Well worth a look 
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Ah class delighted it's now on Netflix Clap
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2020 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Doesn't seem like the most uplifting of films, but was unlucky the way things fell.
Released on Friday 13th of March and cinemas were closed about a week later.
The dark side.. And the light
Croftman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Croftman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 1:34pm
Watched Sicario over the weekend. Benecio DelToro, John Brolin & Emily Blunt. FBI hunt against a Mexican drug cartel. Was decent enough
Some people just deserve a slap
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2020 at 10:29pm
National Lampoons Vacation (The original one) and Police Academy now on Netflix Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
WillieB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WillieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2020 at 6:39pm
Hi everyone, recent i saw Dunkirk and I can say that this is a strong film that I recommend, perfect actor playing and scenario!
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 12:00am
Judgement at Nuremberg. A very good court room drama that takes place a couple of years into the Nuremburg trials. The ring leaders, for want of a better phrase, have already been tried so this film concentrates on the trials of members of the German judiciary that were involved in implementing Nazi policies via their sentencing, even when they knew these sentences to be unjust. Some powerful scenes in this movie.

Edited by Paulie - 14 Nov 2020 at 12:01am
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2020 at 6:46am
The crazies 7.4
Whacha gonna do
Paulie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2020 at 12:34am
Originally posted by hulkhogan hulkhogan wrote:

The crazies 7.4

Good recommendation. It's ridiculous, but I enjoyed it. I'm fairly jarred though which may have/definitely helped
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 9:41am
Netflix!   Support Irish movies -  Angela's Christmas  - has just gone up now on Netflix. The Irish creator needs to try to get the ratings up for it, particularly in the early few days of it. It's a gorgeous animated film, 30 minutes long, completely made in Ireland. It's based on the story of Frank McCourt's mother, and the singing in it was the last job that Delores O'Riordan did shortly before she died. If some of you could play it over the weekend that would be great, then give it 5 stars. It's a really nice family film, and indeed if you want to run it more than once or spread the word, that's even better. Thank you.(copied from a friend)

Adobolo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adobolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 10:06am
Tenet - I usually love Christopher nolans films but I recon it would be easier pass applied maths in the leaving cert without been able to count than figure out what was going on in this movie. Great action scenes but it's two and a half hours of the most complex story you will ever come across. 
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 10:53am
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Netflix!   Support Irish movies -  Angela's Christmas  - has just gone up now on Netflix. The Irish creator needs to try to get the ratings up for it, particularly in the early few days of it. It's a gorgeous animated film, 30 minutes long, completely made in Ireland. It's based on the story of Frank McCourt's mother, and the singing in it was the last job that Delores O'Riordan did shortly before she died. If some of you could play it over the weekend that would be great, then give it 5 stars. It's a really nice family film, and indeed if you want to run it more than once or spread the word, that's even better. Thank you.(copied from a friend)

Believe a mate of mine worked on this Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 483484485486487 521>
  Share Topic