You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Winter Olympics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 5:30pm

I know it has prob being said on here already but what kind of a crazy f**ker must you be to want to be Skeletoner (or what ever they would call themselves).

Seriously let's slide down a hill head first at 135Km/h
Wacko
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 6:03pm
Bobsleigh is a good watch. The Jamaicans lost all their baggage on the way over... You couldnt make it up. 
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2014 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Bobsleigh is a good watch. The Jamaicans lost all their baggage on the way over... You couldnt make it up. 

Maybe on purpose if they had a few Jamaican Woodbined packed.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 4:11pm
Bobsleigh starting in a few minutes.

Jamaica
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Dukla View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 5:03pm
Monaco have a bobsled team Confused
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Dukla Dukla wrote:

Monaco have a bobsled team Confused
No different to Jamaica TBF. Prince Albert was in the Bobsleigh in the late 80's and early 90's
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Dukla View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 5:13pm
Here come the Jamaicans

It's Bobsled time!
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 5:14pm
Jamaica it's Bobsled time

Dukla View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dukla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 5:18pm
In last place. Doing so well until towards the end, few knocks off the side of the track cost them time.
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2014 at 6:57pm
Jamaicans nearly crashed there. Consolidated last place
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 7:27pm
Anyone watching any of the Winter Olympics? 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Anyone watching any of the Winter Olympics? 

Saw a bit of the Curling, its one of the few winter sports which interest me.

Other than just the Opening ceremony to see both the Korea's and who can forget the Jamaican Bobsled team who qualified Clap
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 7:36pm
I watched a bit of it earlier alright. It is hard to get too excited about many of the events. Like most people, I enjoy the curling and ice-hockey. I also enjoy Chemmy Alcott.
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

I watched a bit of it earlier alright. It is hard to get too excited about many of the events. Like most people, I enjoy the curling and ice-hockey. I also enjoy Chemmy Alcott.
Yeah too many of the sports are individual where people compete one after the other (most downhill stuff, luge, skelton etc), doesn't make it easy to watch.

NHL didn't allow their players go this year so the mens ice hockey will be more competitive than usual, USA and Canada won't have it all their own way.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 8:20pm
It’s basically 101 ways down a mountain.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by 9fingers 9fingers wrote:

It’s basically 101 ways down a mountain.
And a few ways around it.
Butch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 8:33pm
The missus's mate is in it this year. will watch him for the craic and that will be about it
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2018 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by Butch Butch wrote:

The missus's mate is in it this year. will watch him for the craic and that will be about it
Trying my best to avoid puns and innuendos, so will just ask if he is Irish? Is there an Irish team this year?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
  Share Topic