Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Leeds fans about ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 258>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:48am
Leeds doing their best to fook this up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Sponsored Links

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:52am
Thumbs%20Up
Theres only one sport that matters..
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:57am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

If you read this in a book, you would think it was fiction.
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:00am
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

If you read this in a book, you would think it was fiction.

As a shels fan I can feel your pain!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 6:01am
Fiction/Fairytale Clap
Theres only one sport that matters..
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 7:02am
By all accounts we battered Orient for 90 mins, just couldn't score. Calls to start with Grella tomorrow night, I say give him a chance. 3 home games, 3 wins...has to be done.
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 7:55am
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

By all accounts we battered Orient for 90 mins, just couldn't score. Calls to start with Grella tomorrow night, I say give him a chance. 3 home games, 3 wins...has to be done.

Nine points it is then Thumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:22pm
I would have started Grella at Orient. Should be given more of a chance than what hes got so far. Always gives defenders something to think about, and chips in with a few goals too. Safe to say only 9 points from the next 3 will do...
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 3:36pm

Clap 

For the 3rd season in a row as well Big%20smile
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:43am
If Leeds are doing their best to Fook it up, then Charlton are handing it to us on a plate. Beaten 2-0 last night. We're now 5 points ahead with 2 games in hand, win those and I think we can relax a bit, we'd be 11 points clear of 3rd spot.!!
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:24am
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

If Leeds are doing their best to Fook it up, then Charlton are handing it to us on a plate. Beaten 2-0 last night. We're now 5 points ahead with 2 games in hand, win those and I think we can relax a bit, we'd be 11 points clear of 3rd spot.!!

Actually finished 2-1......Charlton got a goal in the 97th minute........Rovers should have had Blizzard (he was sh*te when he was at Watford) sent off in the first few seconds for a "leg breaking" challenge on Grant Basey
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 8:10am
Not too sure about Grella, the jury is still out on him, hope that Beck's gets a run out tonight, dont really like him as a person, but he plays really well at this level. Tonight could be hard going, we only beat them back in Aug. 1-2, the winner coming in the 86 min. So its heads down and lets hope its the first of nine out of nine for this run of home games.
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

Not too sure about Grella, the jury is still out on him, hope that Beck's gets a run out tonight, dont really like him as a person, but he plays really well at this level. Tonight could be hard going, we only beat them back in Aug. 1-2, the winner coming in the 86 min. So its heads down and lets hope its the first of nine out of nine for this run of home games.

Thats why Id like to see more of Grella. Dont rate Gradel as a striker and if either Becks or Becchio is out, id like to see a striker playing as a striker. Roll on tonight and 3 points!!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 2:36pm
Half time, and we should be two up. 0-0.
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:16pm
We are takin the p1ss. Any danger of getting the wheels back on???
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:40pm
Do Leeds want to get promoted? Lost 2-1 at home to Walsall tonight.
The only way is up
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:41pm
Jesus Christ
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

We are takin the p1ss. Any danger of getting the wheels back on???

Taken the p1ss alright, lose 1-2, fcuked every thing at them but the baby in the bath. it was ours to lose.Dead
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 258>
  Share Topic