You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Leeds fans about ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 258>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 5:54am

Roll on the League.....ClapClap

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Sponsored Links

Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 7:54am
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

We were never gonna win it ...we had out 2 glamour ties and beat the Scum in OT ....Would have taken that at the start of the season.

Oh  did i mention we beat the scum in OT ????? Tongue

Concentrate on the league now ....Personally i dont care if we come 1st or 2nd....and with charlton slipping up again I think we should be ok unless something terrible happens !!
Why no wine??!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

We were never gonna win it ...we had out 2 glamour ties and beat the Scum in OT ....Would have taken that at the start of the season.

Oh  did i mention we beat the scum in OT ????? Tongue

Concentrate on the league now ....Personally i dont care if we come 1st or 2nd....and with charlton slipping up again I think we should be ok unless something terrible happens !!

Heads down and get out of that league, .....

By the way Pat you never mentioned that we beat the scumWinkWink

Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:28pm
We did what in Old Trafford???Shocked
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

We did what in Old Trafford???Shocked

I fcuking know that........just wanted to bring that up againWinkWink
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 6:09pm
Great great day!! Back to the grind now, no distracctions, no excuses!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 6:19pm
Heads down and fcuk the JPT, its going to me our year, can feel in me water Blue...
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2010 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

That's me and the missus....Danielle Lloyd LOL
Lloyd grade A skunk pussy
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:08am
Thumbs%20UpWe draw, Norwich lose, still on course
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 5:51am

chance missed yesterday to open gap on charlton, stiil confident we can get up

When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 7:25am
Absolutely confident we can go up as champions. 2 points off top with 2 games in hand. After next weekend we have 3 home games. That's when we'll go top and push on til the end. we have the squad to do it.
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:44am
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

Absolutely confident we can go up as champions. 2 points off top with 2 games in hand. After next weekend we have 3 home games. That's when we'll go top and push on til the end. we have the squad to do it.

Thats the way I see it Clap
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 9:57am
Def think we have the quality to win the league especially as Becchio is back on goal scoring form.

Carlisle tomorrow nite. To be honest, I couldn't care less about the JPT but I suppose its a day out at Wembley plus a nice pay day as well.
It's a walk-off!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 3:23pm
We turn the game around and win the second leg, knocked out on peno's, would have been nice to win, but glad that this is the last of the cup games, how we can get really down to getting out of this poxy league.

Edited by petej1963 - 09 Feb 2010 at 3:24pm
Discopants View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discopants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 4:00pm
Better off out of  it to be honest. Wasn't overly impressed with McSheffrey tonight, plays like he's bigger then the division. That Gredal fella is a bit of a loose canon as well, giving Kilkenny a load of lip when he should of passed it to him at the end.

Anyways it's all about the league from here on in, 9 points from the next 3 home games would do nicely
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 7:20am
Gredal must have been on something last nite! He was running about the place like a mad man, great penalty tho.

Just read that a few Leeds players got smacked during the pitch invasion after the game. Grayson is going ballistic.
It's a walk-off!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 8:14am

Gredel and Kilkenny seem to be having words, I think it was about Gredal having words with the ref. he was a bit headless for a while. I think that the lads getting a slap was more to do with the amount of Carlisle fans on the pitch, pushing and all. Can see Grayson's point. Roll on the league.

petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 5:29am

Draw on sat, (95 min goal saved us) and a win for Norwich leave's four points behind, still two games in hand, have to win tomorrow night.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 258>
  Share Topic