You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Leeds fans about ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 258>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:28am

I feckin left the USB connection for the camera at home today... I'll stick them up tomorrow. Have the jersey sittin proudly on my desk in work.. minus the sweat!!

Edited by ParkLife - 25 Jan 2010 at 5:35am
Sponsored Links

Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 10:58am
We could win this FA cup !!!

Super Leeds !!!Smile
Why no wine??!
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:09am
Great game on Saturday. I was in the Spurs end and the Leeds fans didnt shut up or sit down for the whole 90 mins. Great atmosphere.

Def think we can take them at Elland Road!! It was nice to see Keano getting a good reception from the Leeds fans. Hundreds wouldn't!!
It's a walk-off!
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:10am
Originally posted by zoolander zoolander wrote:

Great game on Saturday. I was in the Spurs end and the Leeds fans didnt shut up or sit down for the whole 90 mins. Great atmosphere.

Def think we can take them at Elland Road!! It was nice to see Keano getting a good reception from the Leeds fans. Hundreds wouldn't!!

Yeah..great chant for Keano while he was warming up.. "you're Leeds and you know you are, You're Leeds and you know you are"
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 11:15am
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

Yeah..great chant for Keano while he was warming up.. "you're Leeds and you know you are, You're Leeds and you know you are"

Yea that was funny. Danny Rose wasn't so lucky tho!! LOL
It's a walk-off!
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 12:40pm

Just back from the game, what a game, couldn't celebrate cos I was in the Spurs section. Didn't meet any of the Leeds players cos they didn't come into the players lounge BUT...and I've been smiling all evening over this..I have in my hands Snodgrass's jersey from the game..still dripping in sweat...So happy!! I'll post up some pics tomorrow..MOT...

Ya have to love that!! Make sure that jersey is framed!! The boy is a talent, no question.
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:17am

That's me on the left....that's the brother "Presenting" me with the jersey!!

ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:19am

ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:20am

ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:24am

That's me and the missus....Danielle Lloyd LOL
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 6:38am
Great photos Park, as I said before a real cracker of a game, I see that they have moved the replay to Wed. 3rd.

As for Danielle Lloyd...dream on.Big%20smileLOL
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:22am

That's me and the missus....Danielle Lloyd LOL

I didn't see Miss Lloyd at first........couldn't help but focus on the disappointing result on the top of the screen!!  Cry
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 7:31am
Jaysus I'd say it was a struggle keeping a smile in when Beckford stuck the pen away

Great photos.
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:54pm
3-0 to Swindon, WTF?!
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 3:35am
Don't talk to me... takes away all the good done against Spurs. Just get beaten by Spurs next week and concentrate on the league!!AngryAngry
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 4:33am

Don't talk to me... takes away all the good done against Spurs. Just get beaten by Spurs next week and concentrate on the league!!AngryAngry

I hear you Park, while its nice to play the big teams, we really need to forget the cups and get out of this leauge, even with two games in hand and a away game to Norwich its still going to go to the wall. Pete
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 8:16am
Nitemare result last nite. Really brings you back down to earth. We need to get our league form back on track.

Forgetting all that, I take it you got Danielle Lloyds number???!!! She is absolutely quality, until she opens her mouth!
It's a walk-off!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2010 at 9:42am

Nitemare result last nite. Really brings you back down to earth. We need to get our league form back on track.

Forgetting all that, I take it you got Danielle Lloyds number???!!! She is absolutely quality, until she opens her mouth!

WinkWink thats the best bit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 258>
  Share Topic