You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Leeds fans about ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 258>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:40am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

the last thing leeds need right now is a cup run imo - they beat united which is great for the fans but they should put absolutely everything into getting out of that poxy division now and forget about the FA Cup..

After the last three games Gaz, one draw and two loses, me thinks your right on the nail there.
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Sponsored Links

petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:55am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

My oul fellas a Leeds man packie so I always look out for their results Was at Elland Road a couple a years ago. Crewe game, finished 1-1 I think under Stan's and Gary Mc's reign of terror

I was at that one. Late Tresor Kandol equaliser. Awful game. Great city for a night out Thumbs%20Up

Glad to see that there is a few of us about, heading over Sat week for the Colechester game. Hope that we play better next sat v Spurs than the last two games. I know its great playing the big teams, but we really need to get out of this league, no more play off's.
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:27am
Not overly concerned about the result last night. A trip to Wembley would be nice but i'm hoping that it won't be for the playoffs. A lethal free kick from ian harte set up the winner last nite. Time for a recall??!!!LOLLOL
It's a walk-off!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:43am
I don't blame Harte, I have made a mint out of him over the years, I use to  put a bet on him ,always a model for the first goal, and glad to see that he is getting his game. But you are right Zoo, a trip to Wembley for a cup game would be nice, as for the play off's I was in Cardiff that time for the play off ....never again. Roll on Spurs LOL

Edited by petej1963 - 20 Jan 2010 at 7:45am
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

My oul fellas a Leeds man packie so I always look out for their results Was at Elland Road a couple a years ago. Crewe game, finished 1-1 I think under Stan's and Gary Mc's reign of terror

I was at that one. Late Tresor Kandol equaliser. Awful game. Great city for a night out Thumbs%20Up

That's the one aye Good atmosphere that day actually. Love the away support in the lower leagues. Always mental, they went mad when they scored. The noise was class for such a small crowd!
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:44am

You are right there Mark, they have a great away support, and some of the grounds we have to play in are really small, take Exeter last week, Leeds had to complain after the game because there was serious overcrowding where the Leeds fans where.

Edited by petej1963 - 21 Jan 2010 at 8:34am
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 10:46am
Yeah I saw that. Exeter's ground really doesn't seem suitable for Football League! Was really tightly packed in the away end
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:28am
Going over Saturday....have a cousin that works for Spurs so getting the full treatment....into the dressing rooms, onto the pitch etc..etc.... Leeds players won't be in the player's lounge after the game so hoping to meet them when they arrive at White Hart Lane...Get to meet Robbie too Thumbs%20Up
I'll stick up some photos when I get back...
BTW..I know fans say you should never be happy if your team loses, but gettin knocked out is the best outcome. We're not goin to win the FA cup.
NEED to get back to winning in the league and finishing automatically...
NO MORE PLAY-OFFS
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:32am
Originally posted by ParkLife ParkLife wrote:

Going over Saturday....have a cousin that works for Spurs so getting the full treatment....into the dressing rooms, onto the pitch etc..etc.... Leeds players won't be in the player's lounge after the game so hoping to meet them when they arrive at White Hart Lane...Get to meet Robbie too Thumbs%20Up
BTW..I know fans say you should never be happy if your team loses, but gettin knocked out is the best outcome. We're not goin to win the FA cup.
NO MORE PLAY-OFFS

sounds quality parklife - enjoyThumbs%20Up
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 8:33am

NO MORE PLAY-OFFS

Nice one Parklife, I will be heading over next week for the Colechester game, we need to get out of this league big time.
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 9:32am
Big time....I'm a bit worried about Beckford's antics though. I'd leave him go to Everton now just to get rid of him. He does feck all most games,and now will do even less if he knows he's on his way to Everton. Get in Barnard now!!
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 11:20am
What's the craic with Barnard? I don't know about you, but I think Beckford could struggle with Everton. He was playing non-league football about 5 years ago! Definitely think he should sign a new contract and try his luck with us in the Championship next season.
It's a walk-off!
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 4:57pm

Big time....I'm a bit worried about Beckford's antics though. I'd leave him go to Everton now just to get rid of him. He does feck all most games,and now will do even less if he knows he's on his way to Everton. Get in Barnard now!!

Yep, and there is a lot of people in Leeds think the same. Not to sure if will will land Barnard, Southhampton are after him as well. Beckford will stay till the end of the season, its in his own interest to keep scoring, Let me tell you a story, I was at the Stockport game in Sept. Met two lads from Limerick in the bar before the game, and arranged to meet them later that night in O'Neills. When I met the two lads later they had their shirts signed by most of the team, got them as the team where coming out of Elland Road, all but Beckford, when they stopped him as he was getting into his car he just looked at the two lads and told them to Fcuk off.......great with the goals, but known in Leeds as a complete prick.  ( I think meself he knew the lads where from Limerick LOL)

Let the good time's begin.

Edited by petej1963 - 22 Jan 2010 at 3:04am
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 2:19am
( I think meself he knew the lads where from Limerick LOL)

LOLLOL

I can tell you now if I get to meet the Leeds team I won't be lookin for a pic or autograph from him. He's just a sulky, moody f**ker...the sooner he goes the better....his attitude stinks...
 Marching on Together...

Edited by ParkLife - 22 Jan 2010 at 2:19am
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:28pm
SUPER LEEDS
ParkLife View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParkLife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 4:01pm
Just back from the game, what a game, couldn't celebrate cos I was in the Spurs section. Didn't meet any of the Leeds players cos they didn't come into the players lounge BUT...and I've been smiling all evening over this..I have in my hands Snodgrass's jersey from the game..still dripping in sweat...So happy!! I'll post up some pics tomorrow..MOT...
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 5:16pm

Bolton away after you finish Spurs off at Elland Road Thumbs%20Up

Out of order
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 4:53am

Just back from the game, what a game, couldn't celebrate cos I was in the Spurs section. Didn't meet any of the Leeds players cos they didn't come into the players lounge BUT...and I've been smiling all evening over this..I have in my hands Snodgrass's jersey from the game..still dripping in sweat...So happy!! I'll post up some pics tomorrow..MOT...

Snodgrass played really well, man of the match for me, dont forget to post the photosClap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 258>
  Share Topic