You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any Leeds fans about ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 258>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any Leeds fans about ?
    Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 7:11am
So is there any Leeds fans on the here, I have seen a few of the same face's at Ireland and Leeds games.

Edited by petej1963 - 26 May 2011 at 12:45pm
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Sponsored Links

Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:26am
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:31am
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 8:34am
On your Yorkshire farms,
You pester the lambs when you hide in the grass,
You'd rather shag sheep than a fit normal lass,
On your Yorkshire farms.

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum.

It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 9:18am
Yea Im a huge Leeds fan, have only gotten over once this season though. Was at the 2-2 draw with Huddersfield
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:41am
marching on together.....................Thumbs%20Up

When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 10:42am

Yea I'm a Leeds fan. Got tickets for the game on Saturday. Given that i'm going with a Spurs fan, sitting in the Spurs end and honestly think we could get tanked 4 or 5 i'm not looking forward to it!

It's a walk-off!
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:06am
Originally posted by zoolander zoolander wrote:

Yea I'm a Leeds fan. Got tickets for the game on Saturday. Given that i'm going with a Spurs fan, sitting in the Spurs end and honestly think we could get tanked 4 or 5 i'm not looking forward to it!

could be slaughtered but i feared that against utd. think we prob get beat by 2 and get back to performing in league, carlisle tonight in jpt best chance of wembley.....i just dont want play offs ever again...Angry

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:16am
the last thing leeds need right now is a cup run imo - they beat united which is great for the fans but they should put absolutely everything into getting out of that poxy division now and forget about the FA Cup..
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
zoolander View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zoolander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:20am
At least Beckford has decided to wait until the end of the season. I think we will win the league this season but i'm slightly worried about Norwich. Paul Lambert has worked miracles at that club. Future Celtic manager.
It's a walk-off!
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:08pm
Curse winning at Old Trafford lads, we havent performed at all since. Im starting to worry a little bit because Norwich really are flying and the gap is getting closer. I just hope we dont blow it....
Wearmouth View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearmouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by zoolander zoolander wrote:

At least Beckford has decided to wait until the end of the season. I think we will win the league this season but i'm slightly worried about Norwich. Paul Lambert has worked miracles at that club. Future Celtic manager.

You could well be right about Paul Lambert and Celtic.
Charlie Hurley a true legend
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:15pm
spooks a leeds man
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:40pm
Lost 2-1 tonight
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Lost 2-1 tonight

dont you go picking on us now mark, we've got enough f*cking problems of our own LOL
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 5:44pm
My oul fellas a Leeds man packie so I always look out for their results Was at Elland Road a couple a years ago. Crewe game, finished 1-1 I think under Stan's and Gary Mc's reign of terror
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

My oul fellas a Leeds man packie so I always look out for their results Was at Elland Road a couple a years ago. Crewe game, finished 1-1 I think under Stan's and Gary Mc's reign of terror

I was at that one. Late Tresor Kandol equaliser. Awful game. Great city for a night out Thumbs%20Up
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 3:37am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

On your Yorkshire farms,
You pester the lambs when you hide in the grass,
You'd rather shag sheep than a fit normal lass,
On your Yorkshire farms.

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum,

We all hate Leeds scum.

Yep....we keep shaging them and you keep eating them LOL

We all love Leeds...
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 258>
  Share Topic