You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange things people do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 80>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:26am
Lived with a lad from Cork in Australia years ago, every morning he would wake up and sit on the edge of the bed for exactly a half an hour before getting up. One of his other strange things was if ya woke him up by shaking him, he would still be half asleep, and lash out with a big right hook. He was 6 ft 5' and 19 stone, so it was a fair belt ya would get. Any time somebody new moved into the house, we would say to them, c'mon, we're going out/going to work, go down and wake up (lad from Cork). Cue inevitable dig in the head for unsuspecting  housemate. He would not then even remember doing it, and spend the rest of the day apologising to whoever. Funny for the rest of us tho.
Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:31am
After I'm home from a night out I always have a piss outside my house against my front wall to save me the hassle of going to the jacks when I get in
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:33am
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

After I'm home from a night out I always have a piss outside my house against my front wall to save me the hassle of going to the jacks when I get in

Lazy fcuk Dead

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:34am
At this stage after doing this for the past 8 or so years the neighbours must think Im an absolute pikey
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:39am

Same as meself!! Although the lane into the estate is one of my more favoured haunts!!
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:06am

I do that aswell...and I'd say most blokes do.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:56am
Originally posted by horsebox1977 horsebox1977 wrote:

I do that aswell...and I'd say most blokes do.

Yeah but after u piss against ur house u probably set it on fire
peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:49am
He is probably trying to put the fire out LOL
Rostrevor Fan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:09pm
They say humans are like dogs - pissing outside your house is a territorial thing - marking your own area - allegedly
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:25pm

At this stage after doing this for the past 8 or so years the neighbours must think Im an absolute pikey

nothing to do with your gaf being a caravan/mobile home no? Confused
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 6:06am
Bump

A mate told me he works with a lad that whilst in work and at home he has tape covering the camera lense on his laptop because he is convinced the government are watchin him LOL.

He works in a library for f**k sake LOL
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 6:35am
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

Bump

A mate told me he works with a lad that whilst in work and at home he has tape covering the camera lense on his laptop because he is convinced the government are watchin him LOL.

He works in a library for f**k sake LOL

Justice shark works in a library?
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:31am
Mate of mine works in an office block. He was having a bit of sl*gging match with colleagues on the floor below him. To annoy them he decided to go down to the toilet on their floor, have a wank and not clean up after himself Confused
He then returned to his desk and e-mailed those lads (on the work e-mail) telling them to clean up what he had done Confused

He was boasting about this in the pub a few days later Confused Confused

67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:32am
You mates with Quey?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

peterIreland View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:34am
Originally posted by trapped trapped wrote:

Mate of mine works in an office block. He was having a bit of sl*gging match with colleagues on the floor below him. To annoy them he decided to go down to the toilet on their floor, have a wank and not clean up after himself ConfusedHe then returned to his desk and e-mailed those lads (on the work e-mail) telling them to clean up what he had done ConfusedHe was boasting about this in the pub a few days later Confused Confused 

That is so weird. I have heard of people having wanks in work alright but not cleaning up and asking someone else to do it

p.s I loved your usage of faces in that post
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:35am

Mate of mine works in an office block. He was having a bit of sl*gging match with colleagues on the floor below him. To annoy them he decided to go down to the toilet on their floor, have a wank and not clean up after himself Confused
He then returned to his desk and e-mailed those lads (on the work e-mail) telling them to clean up what he had done Confused

He was boasting about this in the pub a few days later Confused Confused

Holy Jaysus that is just nasty Dead
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:35am
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

You mates with Quey?

Ha, nope. This chap can be a spacer
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2010 at 11:37am
Originally posted by sasa sasa wrote:

Mate of mine works in an office block. He was having a bit of sl*gging match with colleagues on the floor below him. To annoy them he decided to go down to the toilet on their floor, have a wank and not clean up after himself ConfusedHe then returned to his desk and e-mailed those lads (on the work e-mail) telling them to clean up what he had done ConfusedHe was boasting about this in the pub a few days later Confused Confused 

That is so weird. I have heard of people having wanks in work alright but not cleaning up and asking someone else to do it

p.s I loved your usage of faces in that post

When you hang around with this chap there is a lot of Confused going on!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 80>
  Share Topic