You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange things people do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 80>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 3:35pm
Pedestrians that look surprised when they cross the road on a red light.
The light is red for them, and the light is red for cars.....so they take a chance and cross the road, then the cars get a green light and begin to edge forward......the pedestrians then look surprised at this outcome......morons.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

So what happens if EVERYBODY stops working.
How wilk the govt fund the €560 per week for every person when
there is no tax payers income.

Other taxes will go through the roof.

No 1 your facts are wrong as it’s 560 a month. 

The proposal is 200 a month fo here. 

Secondly why would massive amount of people take a huge wage cut esp with mortgages etc.  so your idea of everybody stopping working and taking a huge pay cut and missing their bills etc is fanciful at best. 
AKA pedantic kunt
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 2:30pm
Sorry, I misread it.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2019 at 3:14pm
The amazing thing about UBI is that it finds support on both the left and the right. From my understanding the right believe that it should be done, while scrapping things like statutory minimum wages, but it also encourages the jobs economy as it is never more profitable to stay at home than to go to work.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by TonyNotJack TonyNotJack wrote:

Every now and then the idea of universal basic income comes up. This will be paid to you just because you're alive. You don't have to work for it or even look for a job. The Finns are experimenting with this at the moment (they seem to be ahead  of the game with most things). They've randomly picked 2,000 unemployed people between 25 and 58 and are paying them 560 euro a month for doing nothing. They even continue to get it if they get a job. It sounds right up this Indian lads street. 
I struggle to see the connection between universal basic income and this lad?

Is the correct answer LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 9:16am
on the way down to the motorway to the airport  Saturday night in the outside lane . Car in front also in the outside lane  everytime he passed a slower car on the inside lane he indicated right  - wtf is that all about Wacko
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:50am
I know I listen to some weird music but guy who sits behind me in work is currently listening to 80's Classics played on the bagpipes. I've heard cats shrieking which sound better
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:54am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I know I listen to some weird music but guy who sits behind me in work is currently listening to 80's Classics played on the bagpipes. I've heard cats shrieking which sound better
Is it the Red Hot Chilli Pipers? They are great. Clap
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 10:57am

Surely you mean panpipes? 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 11:05am
Oh the Red hot Chilli Pipers are brilliant (they do mix other instruments in too to make it sound good)  but this is not them it's just instrumental bagpipes.

He has now turned it off thank god.

Edited by lassassinblanc - 21 Feb 2019 at 11:06am
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 11:52am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Is it the Red Hot Chilli Pipers? They are great. Clap

LOLClap
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 11:54am
Billie Piper
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 11:57am
From just asking him about it, he said it was a recording of his local bagpipe group he is part of The Poolbeg Pipers
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 12:18pm
Maris Piper Approve
GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 6:32pm
Pop up ads on YBIG website.
Nothing too strange about that, but it’s the types of ad, for the last few days I’ve been getting L’Oreal ads for face creams etc.
Surely someone does their homework and then realises this forum is not the place for L’Oreal??
Maybe it was a typo and we should be getting ads about Oriel (Park)?

Edited by GB 1HughJarse - 26 Feb 2019 at 6:33pm
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:56pm
Ask for cans and Brendan Rodgers in hostage situations:

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 6:15pm
Went to the gym yesterday evening and there was a fella in there in dress shoes and a suit (in fairness he took off his jacket and tie) and was doing exercises on the floor such as planks etc..  He was there dressed in brown dress shoes, navy trousers, brown leather belt and a pink shirt and bursting a gut doing planks in the gym.Confused
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2019 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Went to the gym yesterday evening and there was a fella in there in dress shoes and a suit (in fairness he took off his jacket and tie) and was doing exercises on the floor such as planks etc..  He was there dressed in brown dress shoes, navy trousers, brown leather belt and a pink shirt and bursting a gut doing planks in the gym.Confused
A serial planker dressed to impress LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 80>
  Share Topic