You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Strange things people do

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 80>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:49am
Sure if it works for the girl who really gives a sh*t? Now, if she goes around telling everyone she meets she has this tattoo and the reasons for it then, yeah, that is a different matter.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:53am
Went to uni with a lad who had a bar-code tattoo'd on his wrist.

Apparently this was to remind him ( that word again, people have really sh*t memory it seems ) that he was 'made' by Jesus.

Every conversation opened with a display of it. This got annoying. 
@AntrimMan85
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Sure if it works for the girl who really gives a sh*t? Now, if she goes around telling everyone she meets she has this tattoo and the reasons for it then, yeah, that is a different matter.

She doesn't do that no.

LOL
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:55am
Poor girl must sh*t herself when she sees a fire exit sign

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 11:56am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Apparently this was to remind him ( that word again, people have really sh*t memory it seems ) that he was 'made' by Jesus.

OK I don't see the logic in that one LOL

Is he a product of Jesus or something

If he believed in religion would he not be made by God ?
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

OK I don't see the logic in that one LOL

Is he a product of Jesus or something

If he believed in religion would he not be made by God ?

God/ Jesus/ Allah/ Santa Clause - something like that. 
@AntrimMan85
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 12:17pm
Image result for cleo wattenström
Sorry, I don't like girls with tattoos, please remove yourself from my bed LOL
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The only reason I know this is because when I was walking into the gym one morning a plumber was telling the gym manager that the recent blockage was due to a sh*te stuck in the shower waste pipe, when I heard this I was there are you for real?

And he was saying that it's a regular enough, and then he told me about the sh*te in the bucket incident.

I saw with my own eyes in Total Fitness about 10 years ago, some oullad pulling bits of his sack off and sprinkling it on the coals on the sauna not sure if it was dead skin or old pubes or what, I didn't stay in there for long enough.

Absolute rancid stuff.

What gym was this btw? 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 12:59pm
LOL
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

It's similar to below, girl had a really sh*t year with depression and anxiety and got it as I said as something to remind her that life is about looking forward and upwards

https://d30y9cdsu7xlg0.cloudfront.net/png/213370-200.png

Confused has she the memory of a goldfish that she needs a tattoo to remember to look forward

LOLLOL

What a fcukin sh*te tattoo.

I'd have burst out laughing if she told me that was the reason for having it. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

LOL
Originally posted by Newryrep Newryrep wrote:

It's similar to below, girl had a really sh*t year with depression and anxiety and got it as I said as something to remind her that life is about looking forward and upwards

https://d30y9cdsu7xlg0.cloudfront.net/png/213370-200.png

Confused has she the memory of a goldfish that she needs a tattoo to remember to look forward

LOLLOL
</br>

What a fcukin sh*te tattoo.

I'd have burst out laughing if she told me that was the reason for having it. 

You're a f**king dick muff
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Image result for cleo wattenström
Sorry, I don't like girls with tattoos, please remove yourself from my bed LOL

Pretty face, the rest pretty awful ( and her tits look fake)
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 10:59pm
People who moan about other people's tattoos annoy me. Some are quality, some are sh*te, so what

"Oh why would you put that on your body?"
"Eh because I fcuking wanted to ok chief".
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

YBIG Blind Date Champion 2010
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 1:43am
Originally posted by Blue Man Blue Man wrote:

People who moan about other people's tattoos annoy me. Some are quality, some are sh*te, so what

I've three myself and one of the things I've heard is "that's gonna look sh*te when you're really old"

I'm gonna look sh*te with my top off when I'm really old I don't think a lack of tattoos would make me more appealing
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

I've three myself and one of the things I've heard is "that's gonna look sh*te when you're really old"

I'm gonna look sh*te with my top off when I'm really old I don't think a lack of tattoos would make me more appealing

Ive a full sleeve on the right arm, right side of my ribs done and my left forearm. Im getting drafts drawn up for my chest at the moment. Tattoos would probably take the focus off our guts when we're old in fairness!!
"Everytime Leeds concede a goal, its like being stabbed in the heart" - Billy Bremner

Gary Speed 1969-2011

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 5:21pm

Ive a full sleeve on the right arm, right side of my ribs done and my left forearm. Im getting drafts drawn up for my chest at the moment. Tattoos would probably take the focus off our guts when we're old in fairness!!

Just asking but what do they do for ya?
Chips don't bounce
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by drog addict drog addict wrote:

Dunno really, I like them and don't see getting one as a big deal, not really much more to it!
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 8:36pm

Dunno really, I like them and don't see getting one as a big deal, not really much more to it!

I would imagine its a big deal, some stranger jabbing you with a needle for a few hours and then handing over a couple of hundred quid. Dont think i could do it meself, but each to their own except for the sh*te tatoos.
Chips don't bounce
Blue Man View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2017 at 3:03am

They don't "do" anything for me as such. Ive always been intrigued by tattoos, I've always wanted them so once I'd an idea, I made sure it was what I wanted. I admire the art of them and some of them tell a story. You could make similar argument getting a haircut. Letting  stranger around your head with a scissors and them handing over money. You get a haircut through vanity. Its the same with tattoos. Thats how I see it anyway

Gary Speed 1969-2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 80>
  Share Topic