Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Football's Next Star - Sky 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

that craig lad is a tit, whining about going home every week, f**kin grow a pair

Hang on a moment Citz. Did you see his moth? I wouldnt have went in the first place!

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Sponsored Links

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:32am

I know we know the outcome but having 3 irish lads in the last 5 is some achievement.

Your man Craigs goal last night was class.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:42am
Punching above our weight as usual. Great to see the 3 lads still there. Cracker of a goal last night by Craig. He seems to be coping now by the looks of it.
Chips don't bounce
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:45am

Be interesting to see if he plays for Rovers on Friday against Shels. Hope he does, would like to see how good he is. Some goal.

Edited by Honey Monster - 01 Feb 2010 at 5:45am
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:46am
yeah some goal.  I cant belive anyone would turn down Milan for Watford.  Jesus, Englands a worse version of ireland! In Italy youve got culture, weather, style.  You might see one of them in the green jersey one day?!
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 5:55am
What was the exact outcome of this show. Did the lad who signed for Rovers get offered a contract with Milan
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 6:33am
< ml10="" mt10="" style="width: 470px;" ="http://www.westmeathexaminer.ie/search/" id="cse-search-">

What are you looking for?
Search Westmeath Examiner

Mullingar Athletic's Connor Smith signs for Watford

Image%20related%20to%20story%203993924,%20see%20caption%20or%20article%20text
Mullingar Athletic AFC Under 16 player Connor Smith has signed professional terms for Watford FC. The gifted footballer signed on the dotted line on Friday, January 2 in a move which promises to launch a glittering career. Connor was successful in obtaining a contract with the club following recommendation from former Liverpool player Jamie Redknapp and a six week trial period with the London club.
Connor has been on something of a roller coaster ride since the summer of 2009 when he first went to the trials in Dublin for the SKY TV/Inter Milan programme to find football's next star. Over 7,0000 young players signed up between England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland and over a period of four weeks and further trials in the UK, the 7,000 were narrowed down to just forty.
The objective of the programme was to select the best ten players and to take these ten players to Italy to the Inter Milan Academy where they would be put through further rigorous trials over a period of six weeks and at the end of this six week period one player would be given a contract with the world famous Italian Seria A league club. Mullingar Athletic are very proud to confirm that Conor was chosen as one of the top ten players and made the trip to Italy. If you have been watching SKY 1 TV channel at 8pm for the last two weeks you will have seen Connor progress in making it to Inter Milan and on last Sunday night he easily survived the first week where one player was sent home following the week's trial. The group are now down to nine players and you should watch in next Sunday on SKY Sports 1 to see how Connor progresses in week two.
Connor has played all his schoolboy football for Mullingar Athletic since Under 10 level. Connor hails from Bracklyn, Delvin, County Westmeath where he lives with his mother Paula, father Barry and his two brothers Kevin and Eoghan. Connor's dad Barry is the manager of the Mullingar Athletic AFC premier Under 13 DDSL team in which Eoghan plays and brother Kevin assists his dad with the coaching of this side. Mother Paula is a keen supporter and never misses a game where either lads play and has been making many trips to London over the last few months to offer support to Connor. Connor recently bid farewell to the club and his team mates on Saturday, January 3 where he played in a club hosted five-a-side tournament with his Under 16 teammates. His team was successful in winning the predominately adult tournament and during the day his teammates made a presentation to Connor to mark his departure.

Edited by Billy O'Toole - 01 Feb 2010 at 6:34am
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:12am
he was named in Irish u17 squad yesterday
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:42am

he won it, no way, i find that odd, as they barely ever show him playing, thought that craig lad would have won it..fair play to the irish lads 3 left in the last 5, great achievment, none have even been in the danger zone yet..

that connor lad seems alot sounder chap than the two dubs, which quite frankly are knobheads
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 10:56am

Must say, I’m disappointed by the lack of Craig’s missus in the show Thumbs%20Down

The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Must say, I’m disappointed by the lack of Craig’s missus in the show Thumbs%20Down

LOL best part of it
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by JH91 JH91 wrote:

Was told one of the irish lads wins it(Cherry Orchard I think) but for some reason doesn't want to go and now Watford have come in for him.

Haven't a clue which player it is as I dont watch it.
Apparently the left winger won it in the end.
All sounds like a load of waffle but thought I might post it anyway.

Well f**king cheers for that Angry
JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Mr Marbles Mr Marbles wrote:

Was told one of the irish lads wins it(Cherry Orchard I think) but for some reason doesn't want to go and now Watford have come in for him.

You probably should have realised from the first post someone was gonna say something like that.

Edited by JH91 - 07 Feb 2010 at 3:00pm
foley View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 8:37am
craig walsh  is playing for shamrock rovers now SmileSmileSmile
foley
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 2:56pm

JH91 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JH91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 2:57pm

Got 2/3 of it right

Edited by JH91 - 14 Feb 2010 at 2:57pm
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:03pm
who the fook said an irish fella wins it?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 3:30pm
ben turned it down, then they offered it to conor and he turned it down as he wanted to do his leaving, then they offered it to criag and he turned it down as he didnt want to leave his missus
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic