Scouse back to Shels

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scouse back to Shels
    Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:44pm
The badge - kisser is back at Tolka - to be announced in a couple of days.

Will always love him for the Goal against Hejduk but an awful signing these days definitly past his best and another Hoofer after we did so well getting rid of Brennan
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:45pm
Rogers??
sledgehammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 12:52pm
Yeah the man himself, under age coaching now at Home Farm so had to move back to Dublin from playing in the North

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 3:48pm
maybe he can keep his trousers on this season? what a ****

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 3:49pm
He applied for the Galway job as well.LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 10:54am
judging by the comments on the shels forum a lot of lads aint happy with him coming back. when the sh1t hit the fan in 06/07, aparently he was the player leaking all sorts to the press about the money problems etc etc..

wouldn't know how good he is now so will have to wait till i see him in pre season/march/april to pass judgement

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 1:30pm
in fairness i thought he played pretty well for us last season gaz

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 2:00pm

judging by the comments on the shels forum a lot of lads aint happy with him coming back. when the sh1t hit the fan in 06/07, aparently he was the player leaking all sorts to the press about the money problems etc etc..

wouldn't know how good he is now so will have to wait till i see him in pre season/march/april to pass judgement

That'll change when he plays a few decent games for yiz Gaz. We're all a fickle lot us fans.
sledgehammer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 2:09pm
Yeah i heard all about that gaz, but at the time you have to remember he was captaining the team so as captain he had to look after the players as well as the club.

Not saying it's right what he did just showing it from a different angle
Ginzo View Drop Down
Bhobshite's Mate

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:33pm
did he sign? i heard his was at that pfai training camp thing for unsigned players..
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Ginzo Ginzo wrote:

did he sign? i heard his was at that pfai training camp thing for unsigned players..

hasnt been announced yet, may not be signing. All that we have been signing is LSL and DDSL players, looks promising   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:32pm
Wonder if we even have 11 players to start against dwaada on Friday..anyone off here headin to it? I'm headin up on my tobler but am meeting q man up there

Edited by Gaz - 25 Jan 2010 at 5:33pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 5:48pm
im actually tempted to head up just out of panic of how bad we might be. Gonna check if my mate is working Friday or not.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 11:06am