Poll Question: BETTER DEFENDER.
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
30 [65.22%]
16 [34.78%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celts88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DUNNE OR LESCOTT
    Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 4:09pm

22 MILLION FOR THAT BAG OF sh*tE LESCOTT. I HAVE SAID BEFORE IF DUNNE WAS ENGLISH THE PRESS OVER THERE WOULD BE RAVING ABOUT HIM AND GUARANTEED HE WOULD MAKE THE ENGLAND WORLD CUP SQUAD.

Sponsored Links

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 4:13pm
Whoever said Lescott is an idiot. 
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 4:13pm
i wonder how this is gonna end up

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 4:15pm
Pointless PollConfusedThumbs%20Down
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 5:27pm
No brainer
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 5:39pm
Which 11 Fcukwits voted for Lescott Confused
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 5:49pm
Based on last season, I would say Lescott by a country mile.

Based on this season I would say Dunne by a country mile.

Anyway it's a bit of a stupid poll. Any City fan would say that the Lescott/Dunne deals were a mistake
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2009 at 6:32pm

Lescott.......Englands 5th choice centre-back.

Dunne by a mile!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 21 Dec 2009 at 7:55am
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 2:29am
Has to be Dunne
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 3:41am
Though he had a good season last year, never thought he was that special. A good defender, who did well in an Everton side that was doing well, but nowhere near worth 20M. But he's English so he'll always get hyped by the tabloids. Rating Dunne at 5M was an ever bigger joke
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 6:26am
Who the fook voted for Lescott- he is a fookin bag of sh*te- city paid nearly 90m for adebayor toure, lescott and robinho- what a waste of money

Edited by Vivakenbarlow - 21 Dec 2009 at 6:27am
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 7:11am
I'd say the people voting Lescott, are the ones reading this thread as utterly pointless..lets have a contest Ireland's favourite player versus an English defender..and lets all rejoice (insert ole ole background music) when the irish player wins hands down.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 7:12am
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

Who the fook voted for Lescott- he is a fookin bag of sh*te- city paid nearly 90m for adebayor toure, lescott and robinho- what a waste of money

I see you omitted Tevez from that list you really are a Man United obsessive
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

The point of the thread is that city spent over 20m stg replacing dunne with an inferior defender ye plank- i omitted tevez cos he has done alright for city imo as has barry and a couple of others- i included lescott toure etc for a good reason- they have been brutal for city- what has that got to do with united?Confused
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2009 at 7:31am

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

The point of the thread is that city spent over 20m stg replacing dunne with an inferior defender ye plank- i omitted tevez cos he has done alright for city imo as has barry and a couple of others- i included lescott toure etc for a good reason- they have been brutal for city- what has that got to do with united?Confused

LOL
Wearside Bhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wearside Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 5:26am
Dunny is a class act. Lescott was Sparkys biggest error @ Man.City.
TJ Doyles,Sunderland probably the best Irish pub in the world.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 5:35am
We're all going to say Dunne. I don't think there is so much in the difference, maybe just Dunne's experience. The problem for Lescott is he has a 22m price tag to live up to
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 5:46am
Lescott had a good midfield on front of him last year whereas Dunne had a sh*te one (defensively) on front on him.  Now lescott has that sh*te midfieldand the fans realise it wasnt dunnes fault last year
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic