You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dustin the turkey

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dustin the turkey
    Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:08pm
was on the afternoon show the other day...... hes fookin hilarious in fairness, some top drawer gags coming out of him!Clap

main point though has anyone ever seen or got a picture of the fella whos behind the turkey as have never seen him myself?
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:14pm
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

was on the afternoon show the other day...... hes fookin hilarious in fairness, some top drawer gags coming out of him!Clap

main point though has anyone ever seen or got a picture of the fella whos behind the turkey as have never seen him myself?

Met Johnny loads of times, he sometimes goes to Bray games.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:18pm
is he a funny chap normally soccerc +  does he talk like that?
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

is he a funny chap normally soccerc +  does he talk like that?

He's just a normal bloke like any other and no he doesn;t talk like that, he actually has a very middle class south dublin accent.

Dunno if you remember but Dustin wore a St Francis shirt on the Den in our first season in the LOI (96/97). I still have the jersey on one of those Dustin puppet yokes.

Mafi Mushkila View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mafi Mushkila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:25pm
Saw it the other day was in stiches they had no idea what he was going to come out with next LOL
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2009 at 4:38pm
Ah he is a hero in fairness.

How he gets away with all the sl*ggin is beyond me. Defo gettin 20 years of pluckin in the stockin.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

magnumpi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnumpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 3:54am
favourite dustin moment was when he was with ant & dec on english tv... they tried to make a couple of jokes about "poultry" or something, then, after slight pause.

"tell me lads, is the music career still going?"  both cracked their holes laughing, was great.
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:30am
Originally posted by magnumpi magnumpi wrote:

favourite dustin moment was when he was with ant & dec on english tv... they tried to make a couple of jokes about "poultry" or something, then, after slight pause.

"tell me lads, is the music career still going?"  both cracked their holes laughing, was great.

LOL

The Turkey is a legend...he's just too good that everyone is afraid to have him on as he just steals the show.

Would love to see him on Podge & Rodge for a dual
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Daz15 Daz15 wrote:

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/news-gossip/dustin-in-a-flap-as-turkey-is-culled-early-1381614.html?start=2

there ya go horse

Ah that just ruins it!!

He's just a Turkey to me!!

Its the same when they put the real faces to Bart Simpson, Homer etc...leave them as is i say!!
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:15pm
just watching him on youtube for the last while there.....quality stuff Clap
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2009 at 12:17pm
Little legend. Has a DVD out for xmas; 20 years a plucking. Think they already showed it on rte a while ago, very very funny stuff. Some of the stuff he's said and done down the years is absolutely quality.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 5:41am
will be on Today fm in a few mins
always worth a listen
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 5:47am

Is he a brother of one of Zig and Zag?

Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 5:48am
Not Dustin himself, I mean the lad with his hand up Dustin's hole.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 5:50am
sl*gging the bollox outta all the presidential candidates
same oul jokes but very funny
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Black Knee Stevie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Knee Stevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 6:07am
Roll the dice! When I was in school, there was a christmas play on and at the start the teacher came out and said "we have a very special guest joining us later,,dustin the turkey", the whole place went mad, cheering and clapping. At the end of the show they brought out a plastic turkey and started dustin' the turkey Cry
It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2011 at 6:13am
Ripped Tubridy to shreds as well
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic