You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The official Clinton Morrison appreciation thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The official Clinton Morrison appreciation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 36>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

Crystal Palace 1-0
Bristol City HT
Morrison 6

it's becoming a very regular occurance on saturdays....good man Clinto

Lads get over Clint ...did u see his goal...it just hit off his thigh...pants player..

Players in top leagues who are playing should be in the next squad and then anyone from Championship who are playing regulary should get in also...I look forward to see how big of a squad is going to be picked for Brazil game
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
Sponsored Links

Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 6:12am
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

in fairness he should be called up for Brazil game for the squad get-together, but again no way should he start! Players should be awarded a call up when they are on form and not just an automatic call-up as it keeps them on their toes so for this reason.

He might deserve a run in the friendly but again hes playing in the championship so cant really make much of a case ahead of others in the big league! Also, theres still players I would have in a 5 man midfield way ahead of him!

Count good luck to your 5 man midfield...why thats negative already mate
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Billy O'Toole Billy O'Toole wrote:

Players in top leagues who are playing should be in the next squad and then anyone from Championship who are playing regulary should get in also...I look forward to see how big of a squad is going to be picked for Brazil game

What sort of point are you trying to make you fat dope? Are you trying to say that you'd have someone like stokes or murphy who play in the top league but arent scoring, in front of Clinton who's banging them in at the moment?
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

What sort of point are you trying to make you fat dope? Are you trying to say that you'd have someone like stokes or murphy who play in the top league but arent scoring, in front of Clinton who's banging them in at the moment?

Actually yes..I do think Stokes is brutal though...I reckon Murphy is playing quality at the moment by the way..

Get over Clinton
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 7:23am
saw murphy on tv last night v. spurs and he had a decent game. Forget Clint "the man with no game" Morrison. He Championsip leve and no better, he's not gonna improve. we need young players and fresh blood now. as long as we give them a chance to come good, be realistic we havent got many quality players at the moment
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 12:19pm
We need players who can score goals and at the moment Clinto and Keane are the only ones doing it consistantly.
There are friendlier places to drink.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 3:26pm

Actually yes..I do think Stokes is brutal though...I reckon Murphy is playing quality at the moment by the way..

Get over Clinton

I think I'll start an "official Billy O'Toole is a muppet thread"
Murphy is starting to play well the last couple of games but he's not a goal scorer...
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

We need players who can score goals and at the moment Clinto and Keane are the only ones doing it consistantly.

Agree Donal, Robbie will come good, he doesnt play well with Doyler Clinton at least shoud be in the squad as an option
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
greenspur View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenspur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 4:52pm
morrison got his chance with his dodgy shoulder pads. Hes not good enough for international football. Give stokes, murphy etc a good run at being (not so ) Keanes partner,  as morrison got his (more than he deserved) chance. And hes a plastic paddy too.... Nuff said.!!!!
5-1 to the mighty spurs!!

"we scored 5 and the scum scored 1,do dah do dah..."

wem-be-leeee
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 4:54pm
give over greenspur..clinton for president!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
greenspur View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenspur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 5:03pm
president of the association of people who played for ireland , but never should have , due to not being irish!!! 
vice president Tony (phoney) Cascarino. treasurer Jason Mc Ateer, secretary Phil (ke)Babb...  etc etc etc
5-1 to the mighty spurs!!

"we scored 5 and the scum scored 1,do dah do dah..."

wem-be-leeee
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2008 at 5:38pm
Jason McAteer being treasurer - now that's just crazy talk....at least the Clinton for President thing is a realistic shout 
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 3:39am
Originally posted by greenspur greenspur wrote:

president of the association of people who played for ireland , but never should have , due to not being irish!!! 
vice president Tony (phoney) Cascarino. treasurer Jason Mc Ateer, secretary Phil (ke)Babb...  etc etc etc

Dont start with all that muppetry greenspur , if you are telling me those lads shouldn't have played for ireland then you have a blinkered view on what being irish is about. AngryAngryAngry

you are about to give me a case of the serious hump .

i am going to say this once , it is very doubtful that my son will be born in ireland or even live most of his life there. anyone who thinks that he shouldnt be allowed to play for ireladn if he is good enough is going to have to go through me Ouch
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 5:45am
well said Roger aggree completely, nonsense talk greenspur!Thumbs%20Down
Prendy View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:35am
Heard from a source in the gaa at croker - johnny giles announced as next manager in next 48hrs

erimus View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erimus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:38am
ah ask me bollox

should change this site to www.bullsh*t.com
This is our f**king country we're talking about - Keano

ROLL ON 2016
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:40am
Originally posted by Prendy Prendy wrote:

Heard from a source in the gaa at croker - johnny giles announced as next manager in next 48hrs

Somebody is having a laugh!!
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2008 at 6:41am
whaqt a frcukin disaster that would be
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 36>
  Share Topic