You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The official Clinton Morrison appreciation thread
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The official Clinton Morrison appreciation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The official Clinton Morrison appreciation thread
    Posted: 27 Dec 2007 at 3:36pm
Considering fat mess Billy O'Toole started a ridiculous anti clinton thread, I felt it was my duty, as treasurer of the "Bring back Clinton" campaign, to show the lad some support as I'm sure he's an avid fan of this wicked site Wink
So lads, all pro Clinton posts are allowed; O'Toole you're barred.
I'll start by saying he scored another yet another goal yesterday - bring him the fook back!!
Sponsored Links

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2007 at 5:06pm
Liam Lawrence scored a hat-trick, call him up, get bent Clint!
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 2:22am
get out of it count with your liam lawrence what did he ever do in the green ? clinto has a better track record than kauto star and should be rewarded by a call up from that other cockney chappie El Tel when the time comes in jan.

Clinto For Ireland !!
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 8:12am

His name is Clinton and he doesn't need a licence to score goals. No, like most drivers in Dublin, he just does it without one. Shall I compare thee to Gerd Muller, Michael Owen or Robbie Keane, Clinto (he does read this forum!!)? No, because you are Clinto. Master of goals and a damn fine forward. I put it in an epic poem but I don't have the time or the talent. Prediction: Clinto to score when he gets his next call up (now be nice, people, you know what I mean).

There are friendlier places to drink.
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 9:17am
billybunter is needed to do an ode to clinton or i might have to do it myslef as i too am a poet like billybunter ( without the talent and the ability to make words rhyme , mind)
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 11:06am
3rd choice but deserves to be recalled.....but remember this time last year Mr Connolly was scoring for fun too and deserved a call up as well and what's he doing in Sunderland????
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ernesto guevara View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernesto guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2007 at 11:16am
Because we only have a small pool of players to chose from if one of them is on fire at club level as Clinton is at the moment well then at the very least they deserve to be in the squad, we need to start rewarding our form players and not lads we fondly remember doing a good job for us 5 years ago.
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiofain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 8:54am
Theres another Croydon lad who started for Palace yesterday. He's called Sean Scannell and he's played for our under 17's and 18's, as his old fella is Irish. He's only 17 but he's quite highly rated and (according to the papers) a couple of premiership clubs are already sniffing around him. Watch this space!
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
ernesto guevara View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ernesto guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 9:12am
lets hope he gets a decent run Stiofain at Palace  
cause it would be lovely to have a young striker with blistering pace playing for us,the more options the better, I'll keep me eye on this fella over next few months.Warnock in fairness has always been decent at given young Irish lads a start.
If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 5:51pm
Jaysus; he looks Irish alright! will defo keep an eye out for this fella - first time ive heard of him...if he's getting into a championship first team at 17 then he must have very good potential...fingers crossed
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 6:41pm
jaysus you're right, he looks about 12! will keep tabs on him alright Stiofain

Edited by The Count - 30 Dec 2007 at 6:42pm
stiofain View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stiofain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 6:44pm
He was born in 1990, makes me feel bloody old!
"you can keep your Costa Brava, im telling ya mate id rather have a day down Margate with all me family"
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2007 at 6:47pm
thats mental stuff, missing out on thundercats and Alf, the poor fellaTongue
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2007 at 7:32am
Clinton Out LOL and he is thank fook
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2007 at 5:46pm
Morrison to score in the new Irish managers first game in charge!!!
He might be playing for Palace at the time, thoughWink
There are friendlier places to drink.
Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 2:23pm
Even Billy O'Toole is changing his tune:
Originally posted by Billy O'Toole Billy O'Toole wrote:

Clint scored today v Norwich I believe ....jaysus Gary Doherty must have been center half..well done ClintClap LOL
billybunter View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2008 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

billybunter is needed to do an ode to clinton or i might have to do it myslef as i too am a poet like billybunter ( without the talent and the ability to make words rhyme , mind)

Dear Clinton,
For to long now, you've been left out in the dark
I would would love to see you score a hat trick in Croke park
There are people on this forum that think you are jesus
So an international return would very much please us.

You score goals for palace week in and week out
The likes of Hull, Bristol and Sc**thorpe all top teams no doubt
You keep bangin them in, and the shout becomes clearer
"Bring back Clinton, and get rid of Joe  Lapira"

With the gafffer in charge, you were'nt flavor of the month
Not so much your fault, as that thick Dundalk cu*t
I truly dont think he left you out with malice
Instead of calling "Crystal" he called "Buckingham" Palace...

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 1:59am
billybunter , the bard of the forum !! surely this one must be printed in the fanzine !!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 36>
  Share Topic