You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool V Arsenal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

gerrard's having a few dives again today i see.

In fairness he was robbed of a stone wall penalty in the first half.

Mascherano should never have been taken off. He was the one setting the tempo of the game and taking Fabregas out of the game once he was off everything went downhill.

Well maybe if he wasn't such a diving ***t he'd have got it
Stone wall penalty, liverpool have no strenght in depth, benitez has bought bad, theres no doubt about it.

Cracker from arshavin for the winner, draw would have been a fair result

"Insert Funny Comment"
Sponsored Links

Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:10pm
should have been more than one up at half time. fell to pieces in the second half,very frustrating to watch as a liverpool fan. not one player played well in that second half. Benitez Out!!!
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:13pm
Your defo clutching at straws when your bringing Ngog on to change a game, but i dont think Bentiez out is gonna fix whats going on at liverpool, I would rather the owners give benitez the money it would cost to replace him and his backroom staff to buy another world class striker
"Insert Funny Comment"
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:15pm
Gerrard got his just deserts today.
The dive last week came back to haunt him.

On Benitez,
Im sorry but ive now lost my faith in him.

Masch for Aqua ?
Why the fook not Lucas !

Common sense factor 0/10

Hiddink please.
Out of order
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by padraigh padraigh wrote:

Your defo clutching at straws when your bringing Ngog on to change a game, but i dont think Bentiez out is gonna fix whats going on at liverpool, I would rather the owners give benitez the money it would cost to replace him and his backroom staff to buy another world class striker

I'd rather them two f**kers were out, end of story. They've plunged this club into the ground. I'd be worried about our future if top 4 isn't achieved...
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Africa 10 Africa 10 wrote:

On Benitez,

Masch for Aqua ?
Why the fook not Lucas !

Common sense factor 0/10

Hiddink please.

Well it was always going to be one of them, and for me Lucas is a better passer than Masch. Masch played well, but we were chasing the game. I had no problem with that to be honest
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:20pm

The worst thing that happened to liverpool today was rafa gettin hold of them at half time i knew they would come out and sit back and in the end we got what we deserved oh my god ian st john is nearly cryin and also carragher how many times did hoof the ball to nobody

Its very frustrating being a Slob
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

The worst thing that happened to liverpool today was rafa gettin hold of them at half time i knew they would come out and sit back and in the end we got what we deserved oh my god ian st john is nearly cryin and also carragher how many times did hoof the ball to nobody

What are ya on about sit back they scored an own goal after 3 mins FFS!
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

That's the most frustrating thing when watching Liverpool I can't stand itAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
AngryAngryAngryAngry
Angry

AngryAngryAngry
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:25pm
they wouldnt have got that goal in the first half cause they didnt have a second on it as soon as the second half started you could see that they had stopped pressing all rafa had to say was same again lads but no he was cautious from the first second of the second half
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:28pm

Sorry to say i think Carra is loosing his legs, but its also down to a lack of options on the wings. and no one in the middle to take the ball from the back four like alonso used to do

"Insert Funny Comment"
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:30pm

Sorry to say i think Carra is loosing his legs, but its also down to a lack of options on the wings. and no one in the middle to take the ball from the back four like alonso used to do

Loosing his legs ? Confused 

He hasn't fcukin had them for the past 2 or 3 seasons
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:30pm

That's exactly it, he can't pass it to nobody. Frustrates me. I have great time for Carra, always have.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:32pm
that was our best team out there today against a patched up arsenal and we didnt have 1 shot in the second half its sad to say but liverpool will not finish in the top 4 this season
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:34pm
Maybe Carragher is in with Rafa's plan to get paid

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

Maybe Carragher is in with Rafa's plan to get paid

Nah Gouldy he's jus sh*te!!
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Africa 10 Africa 10 wrote:

On Benitez,

Masch for Aqua ?
Why the fook not Lucas !

Common sense factor 0/10

Hiddink please.

Well it was always going to be one of them, and for me Lucas is a better passer than Masch. Masch played well, but we were chasing the game. I had no problem with that to be honest

Mark masch set the tone for us.
He was the man forcing Arsenal into mistakes and making
them play a style of football they hate playing.
Lucas contribution was OK he didnt step out of place
but masch stood out in the first half with his exellent
closing down and tackles.
Lucas proved a good asset from the free kicks but i dont
really see him being a better passer than masch.

Something needs to be done fast.
We need 4th spot or were well and truly fooked.
Out of order
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 1:39pm
Gerrard divingShocked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic