FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Liverpool V Arsenal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Rolz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Liverpool V Arsenal
    Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Bang on Schedule this year after last years anomaly Big%20smile

Amazing how accurate that is actually LOL LOL Clap
FRANCE 0
MEXICO 2
Sponsored Links

JamieRed View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamieRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 8:09am
another top top game from skysports
Peter Schmeichel will be like a father figure to Kasper Schmeichel.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 7:31am
Villa were very impressive at the Theatre of Wet on Saturday, fully deserved their win and in O'Neill have one of the shrewdest Gaffers in the Premier League and a very honest and hardworking bunch of lads.   Great keeper, miserly defence, mobile and organised in the middle of the park and wingers who can actually cross a ball, with pace to burn up front.  The whole package and should last the pace more than last season.  Gwan Martin. Thumbs%20Up
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
greengooner View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 7:25am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

How much is it gonna cost to get rid of this fat spanish waiter, 18mill is it?

This guys is ruining a good club IMO and its bad for the premiership as well.

If Villa or Spurs made the champs league I dont think they would do anything in the champs league, at least Pool can win the fookin thing.
Sorry Sono, I don't agree. Villa are probably playing the most successful football in the Prem at the present. Beat United, beat Chelsea, and I think they beat Liverpool (though I can't remember)

O'Neill has every player working hard, and his purchase of Richard Dunne is the best piece of business this season. City are missing him big time - another 3 goals conceded at the weekend against big scoring Bolton. And Burnley scored three as well.

Villa are REAL Top four candidates this season. It depends on injuries and squad depth with them.

Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.
durka durka View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote durka durka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 6:24am
We won it 5 TIMES, we won it 5 TIMES, In istanbul we won it 5 TIMES
"Insert Funny Comment"
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

If Villa or Spurs made the champs league I dont think they would do anything in the champs league, at least Pool can win the fookin thing.

you do know they got knocked out of their group!!

Generally speaking Shoco you homo Angry
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:58pm

you do know they got knocked out of their group!!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:46pm

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Originally posted by Discopants Discopants wrote:

Does anyone think Liverpool might be the next Leeds? i.e. banking on the tv money from the Champions League and then finish outside the top 4, having to sell their best players to service debt, ultimtately going into administration and getting relegated. I know it sounds far fetched but it happened to Leeds and Liverpool could well be in the same boat if they don't make the Champions League.

Won't happen. Liverpool have to big of a brand name to have that happen to them unlike Leeds. Some rich Russian/Arab/Asian billionaire will step in and buy them. unfortunately

I'd hoped it would have happened by now. The two goons who have it now have plunged it into the ground/ I fear for the future of Liverpool
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
tirchonaill View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tirchonaill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Gavintheslob Gavintheslob wrote:

he does even the look of him annoys me a few of my utd mates hates him cause they like to watch football and they cant watch liverpool cause they are so defensive and they hoof the ball more than Darlington

Lads, their doing this the last few years, Gunners fans sure have been singing Liverhoof this last 3 years at least. 
Hate sight of Rafa, would not even watch Liverpool now.
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by Discopants Discopants wrote:

Does anyone think Liverpool might be the next Leeds? i.e. banking on the tv money from the Champions League and then finish outside the top 4, having to sell their best players to service debt, ultimtately going into administration and getting relegated. I know it sounds far fetched but it happened to Leeds and Liverpool could well be in the same boat if they don't make the Champions League.

Won't happen. Liverpool have to big of a brand name to have that happen to them unlike Leeds. Some rich Russian/Arab/Asian billionaire will step in and buy them. unfortunately
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Gavintheslob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:03pm
it has crossed my mind hope not but it might happen
Its very frustrating being a Slob
Discopants View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Discopants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 3:01pm

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:57pm
Gerrard has been shocking all season looks like a moany c**t on the pitch get over it and play and its not just carragher that hoofs the whole lot of them do it and we only get the ball 1 in 10 times from a big hoof i mean mascherano wins the ball back to give it to the backs to kick it as hard as they can upfield and we lose it again its stupid
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:49pm

he does even the look of him annoys me a few of my utd mates hates him cause they like to watch football and they cant watch liverpool cause they are so defensive and they hoof the ball more than Darlington
Nail on the head- sky constantly show pool live- they are so boring to watch carragher is the perfect example fookin hoofin the ball up to torres instead of getting it down and passing the ball- Andy Gray fookin wrecks me head fookin constantly praising gerard- he has had a crap season- didnt even look interested today! Too busy fookin praising darts playersConfused
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:45pm
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:43pm

what benitez is doing to this club would make any1 cry he even annoys utd fans

Confused 

No he doesn't in fact he's doing a great job IMO give him another contract Clap
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
It’s Nessa actually

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gavintheslob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2009 at 2:42pm
what benitez is doing to this club would make any1 cry he even annoys utd fans
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic