You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Xmas Number 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xmas Number 1
    Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:13pm
Best Idea Ever!!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&ref=nf&gid=2228594104

Check out this brilliant and hilarious X-Factor wind up of Killing in The Name of

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 16 Dec 2009 at 7:18am
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:21pm
Would be good alright
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:29pm
My God refresh the page every second and the member list increases by 10!!!
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

My God refresh the page every second and the member list increases by 10!!!

Jaysis yeah it flying up. I want Cowell to win. He's one of my favourite people in the world

The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:29pm
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by The Count The Count wrote:

quality tune!Claphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkuOAY-S6OY

I didnt know that was them that sung that. I must investigate them a little more

Rage Against The Machine for xmas number 1 as a protest for getting rid of Jedward

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:50pm
Rage were fantastic. Remember Tony Hawk????

And...

Top stuff
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 2:53pm
I'll be buying this.

Hopefully Rage Against the Machine will play in Ireland and also get a shot gun and shoot those two talentless, unfunny, spastic f**kwits called Jedward, that retards, countless numbers of retards think are great. 
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

I'll be buying this.

Hopefully Rage Against the Machine will play in Ireland and also get a shot gun and shoot those two talentless, unfunny, spastic f**kwits called Jedward, that retards, countless numbers of retards think are great. 

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 7:16pm
saw them in Feile in 94 great gig.  Had not hear of them before that but it was the best performance of the weekend 
AKA pedantic kunt
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 12:25pm
This is the winnerThumbs%20Up..........Calm Down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79m-O9f5qr0
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:51am
bought this meself, hopefully it does well over here, hate that muck that is the x factor

Joe McElderry losing Christmas number one race to Rage Against The Machine

X Factor winner Joe McElderry is losing the Christmas number one battle to Rage Against The Machine, who are outselling his single, The Climb.

The American heavy rock band are heading for the top of the chart with their song Killing In The Name following an internet campaign to ruin Simon Cowell's Christmas.

Early figures show RATM are in front on downloads sales, with five days to go until the festive number one is unveiled.

The Official Charts Company said this was "the fiercest battle for years" for the Christmas chart.

The RATM campaign began with a Facebook group which asked: "Fed up of Simon Cowell's latest karaoke act being Christmas No 1? Me too... So who's up for a mass-purchase of the track Killing In The Name as a protest to the X Factor monotony?"

The song, released in 1992, features the repeated chant: "---- you, I wont do what you tell me."

Cowell's acts have dominated the Christmas chart in recent years - it was topped by Shayne Ward in 2005, Leona Lewis in 2006, Leon Jackson in 2007 and Alexandra Burke in 2008.

He is furious at the online bid to thwart his chances, dismissing it as "stupid" and "cynical".

McElderry's single is a cover of the Miley Cyrus hit.

It will be released on CD on Wednesday and industry experts say that is likely to secure McElderry's victory by giving him a significant sales boost.

Gennaro Castaldo of HMV said: "Whilst it's true that, since Sunday night, quite a few more fans have been downloading the Rage track from HMV's digital music store off the back of the internet campaign, we believe this trend will be reversed in a big way once the physical CD single of Joe's The Climb officially goes on sale in stores from tomorrow."

William Hill slashed the odds of a Rage Against The Machine number one from 6/1 to 10/3.

McElderry remains favourite at 1/5 but William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams said: "The support for rage against the machine has been nothing short of spectacular, this is the first time that we have seen a challenge to the X Factor dominance and there will be millions riding on the outcome."

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 6:54am
Originally posted by NeilMcD NeilMcD wrote:

saw them in Feile in 94 great gig.  Had not hear of them before that but it was the best performance of the weekend 

was there myself ! actually have a recording of it !

cypress hill were the highlight of that day though..

The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 7:02am
Seen em in the Tivoli theatre in 93. One of the best gigs I was ever at! The drummer played the set with his back to the crowd and Zack spent most of the gig IN the crowd.
On the number one thing, I hope they get it just to annoy Cowell. The c**t.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Stretchryan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stretchryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 9:51am

Funny thing is they both are on the same record label.... Only seen them the once at the Feile also. Kerbdog also played early doors that day.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 4:11pm
This will be a sticky, get your self downloading folks
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 4:13pm
Facebook w**kers
Theres only one sport that matters..
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 4:22pm
Hope it works
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic