You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Charlize takes the mickey at FIFA expense

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Yank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 2:04pm
Heart Charlize

Stunning and has a sense of right from wrong.  Would have loved her to do it live.
UCD Physios ...We feel you up when you're feeling down
Sponsored Links

greengooner View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 5:56pm
Absolutely CLASS act. Whether you think it's funny or not, she has a LOT to lose by going against an organisation as powerful as FIFA! by saying what she said, there will be repercussions against her....
Absolutely love what she did today and what she said...perfect..i was so glad to see  her say it live....your man didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or run away to the director..!!ClapClap
ClapClap
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 6:00pm
Link?
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

cass123456 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cass123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 3:51am
Her father was french and she didnt like him much so she prob not fond of french people
kessler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 8:41pm
Funny line, it was about the only thing that made me laugh during the whole thing. She was the only one who seemed to be having a bit of a laugh with the draw, top woman!
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 8:57am
Originally posted by greengooner greengooner wrote:

Absolutely CLASS act. Whether you think it's funny or not, she has a LOT to lose by going against an organisation as powerful as FIFA! by saying what she said, there will be repercussions against her....
Absolutely love what she did today and what she said...perfect..i was so glad to see  her say it live....your man didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or run away to the director..!!ClapClap
ClapClap

In fairness GG, how has she a LOT to lose by doing it? Fair play to her for doing it but what are FIFA going to do to an Oscar winning actress?! Call the Actors Guild and tell them never to give her work again?! Take a hit out on her?! She got the gig cos she's South African and gorgeous, they won't be hosting the World Cup again anytime soon so she won't be needed for a ceremony and it's hardly like she needs the money either.
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:22am
Class. The confused look on Domenechs face is priceless!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Saint Sylvester View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Sylvester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:17pm
Fair play to her, she showed them bunch of parasite cowards up nicely for what they are.

The Africa B teams coach had an even more stupid look on his face then he normally does.
See I don't give a f**k, thats my problem,I see a mudda f**king cop I don't dodge em. NWA
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 5:14pm
great stuff Charlize Clap
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 5:23pm

Fair Play to you Charlize Clap 

greengooner View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengooner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:50am
Originally posted by seaniemac seaniemac wrote:

Originally posted by greengooner greengooner wrote:

ClapClap

In fairness GG, how has she a LOT to lose by doing it? Fair play to her for doing it but what are FIFA going to do to an Oscar winning actress?! Call the Actors Guild and tell them never to give her work again?! Take a hit out on her?! She got the gig cos she's South African and gorgeous, they won't be hosting the World Cup again anytime soon so she won't be needed for a ceremony and it's hardly like she needs the money either.
Appearances, appearances, appearances...!! It's all about appearances. If FIFA don't use her, other companies might see her as a "Loose  Cannon" and not use her in the future. What she did was pretty ballsy, imo! I'll be surprised if FIFA have her at any of the million FIFA/World Cup ceremonies that will be on our screens between now and the end of WC2010.
Platini are you listening
You'd better keep your trophy glistening
Cos we'll be over next year
To drink all your beer,
Walking in an Irish Wonderland.
magnumpi View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magnumpi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 6:56am
Oh Charlize Theron, she used to be a SAFFA but she's irish now.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 11:26am
She looked totally bored and unimpressed with the whole farce of a draw (it was fookin crap) and the faces she was pulling when that BELLEND was trying to impress her with facts was priceless.  Charlize is A1 for me! Thumbs%20UpHeart
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 7:42am
her boyfriend blew it big time careerwise.. , he was the original actor for the role viggo mortenson played in the lord of the rings , he went down to new zealand and couldtn hack it and quit.. eejit..
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 9:59am
If she was at home and I was in New Zealand, I'd quit too!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic