You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Robbie Keane

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celts88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:24am
He can do nothing for 89 minutes and then score he will always score if he gets the chance i would rather leave robbie on playing bad than bring on best.
Sponsored Links

The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:37pm
Anyone see the interview with Robbie just there?hes at the tennis in London,still hurting obviously..
Theres only one sport that matters..
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:47pm
i have been a critic of robbie over the years, he wanders comes too deep. but he does deserve a massive well done for his best campaign to date for us. him and doyle are a very very potent partnership
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 2:33pm
this time last week I was going crazy for Keanes goalCry
G'WAN YBIG
Engpad12345 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Engpad12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:50pm
A great campaign from Keane. Well and truly put to bed the notion that he doesnt score against big teams in the competitive games!
You've had a Manny
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Engpad12345 Engpad12345 wrote:

A great campaign from Keane. Well and truly put to bed the notion that he doesnt score against big teams in the competitive games!

Well put EngPad. The arm chair brigade still give him stick but us real fans who were there in Bari and Paris know that notion is put to bed for good .
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:32am
Needs to find some form,poor game on Sat+never stopped moaning at the ref
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 3:57am
He needs to get away from Spurs, will always be in the shadow of Defoe and wont get consistent run of games either, all strikers thrive on confidence which clearly he is lacking right now....
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:20am
he needs to win his place back from defoe and thats all there is to it , he is the better player
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 5:22am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

he needs to win his place back from defoe and thats all there is to it , he is the better player

Never gonna happen, Harry Fiddler will always pick Defoe over him cos he is English and wants him to go to the WC....

Defoe is a better finisher IMO
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 7:19am
rumours of Keane been sold in January wont go away, if he was to stay in England (the Celtic rumour is nonsense) then Villa would be the only decent and likely option
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 11:29am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

he was awful on saturday, villa would be a great move for him
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Mick_G View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mick_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:08pm
once he doesnt end up on a bench somewhere dont care where he goes ...... maybe to wolves with doylerSmile
eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2009 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

he was awful on saturday, villa would be a great move for him

Never going to happen he has a better chance of getting first team football where he is o neill is a bit of a fan of big man small man and allot of the goals that they get are fast pace if u stick keane into that he would just slow everything down plus o neill and agbonlahor sleep with eachother hahaWink
G'WAN YBIG
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 12:22pm
Keano for Celtic.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:25pm
they couldnt afford his wages, wasting his time going to the SPL, joke league...apparently mcgeady s going to everton in the next few weeks 6m euro.

lets hope robbie keeps up his scoring form as when he isnt scoring goals(unlike doyler) for ireland he is useless, his general play has been pretty poor in this campaign, bar france and monty away, and italy(home)
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
tetsujin1979 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tetsujin1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 1:57pm
one of Keane and Pavlyuchenko will be sold in January, but not both.
Keane is at least playing, so my guess is we could be seeing the last of Pav at White Hart Lane
kessler View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

Never gonna happen, Harry Fiddler will always pick Defoe over him cos he is English and wants him to go to the WC....

In fairness I think it's nothing to do with the WC, it's just Harry has always had a thing for Defoe since he knows him from being a youngster at the Ham.

Pav will go off to Russia in January, can't see Keane going. Maybe it'll be re-evaluated at the end of the season but he's still playing now so I don't buy the rumours. Everton would be perfect but I dunno if the Anfield experience/saying he's a fan would make it work.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic