You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lets look at the positives

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 3:54pm
This is the FAI, if we are lucky enough to make the euros it won't give us any entitlement to be there. Sure there were a few regulars who missed out in tickets for 2012 + 2016, and then you see people drunk and getting sick on themselves inside the stadium.

Sorry this is the positive thread... let me think of something.
Ah sure there is the actual draw to look forward to.

Edited by darmack - 18 Oct 2018 at 3:55pm
The dark side.. And the light
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by darmack darmack wrote:

This is the FAI, if we are lucky enough to make the euros it won't give us any entitlement to be there. Sure there were a few regulars who missed out in tickets for 2012 + 2016, and then you see people drunk and getting sick on themselves inside the stadium.

Sorry this is the positive thread... let me think of something.
Ah sure there is the actual draw to look forward to.

All about that draw now, can start planning the 2019 holidays thenBig smile
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 4:38pm
To me it looked like there was shape and We could hang onto the ball passing. It was however slow and it will be interesting to see if a quicker paced game We can do the same. But Id be interested to see if We can progress under this system.

Aside from the football, I agree, travelling to away games will be a more enjoyable affair, with less of the manic stressfulness going on.

The thrill of potentially qualifying without winning a game with be an enthralling car crash to watch

ConorMac77 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConorMac77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

To me it looked like there was shape and We could hang onto the ball passing. It was however slow and it will be interesting to see if a quicker paced game We can do the same. But Id be interested to see if We can progress under this system.

Aside from the football, I agree, travelling to away games will be a more enjoyable affair, with less of the manic stressfulness going on.

The thrill of potentially qualifying without winning a game with be an enthralling car crash to watch

Ah sure, if it was good enough for us to progress through to the Italia '90 quarter-finals...Big smileLOL
The nation holds it's breath...YES, WE'RE THERE!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic