You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No More Sleeps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dixie1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No More Sleeps
    Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 1:16am
I don't know about your guys, but I have a job, a wife and a 4 year old and none of them can get me up while there is a 6 on the clock... but Ireland.... I'd do it for Ireland.

Heading down to Dublin now, have my wooly hat, my euros, my scarf, my cubans all at the ready...

BUT more importantly I have my Green Shirt, my Singing Voice and A hell of a lot of Pride and i'm ready for a dream come true, WE BELIEVE.

Oh and I have my tickets, obviously...

Des Wink
Go Green on November 15.
Sponsored Links

statoir View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote statoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 1:24am
Yep sat at Birmingham airport now. Jumped out of bed at 6am.

Bring on the justice.
At number 1, its Gary Breen...
gregpent View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregpent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 1:25am
That post got me in the mood!!! The last two weeks I've had serious insomnia, it better be worth it!!
IrelandAway.com
Midlands View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midlands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 2:04am
I hope you spend today smiling from the minute you wake up greengooner!! C'MON YOU BOYS IN GREEN!!!
The Irishmans left foot is so cultured it could paint the Mona Lisa while enjoying a half time orange
sledgehammer View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sledgehammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 2:32am
what a terrible nights sleep, dreaming dreams of fantastic irish victories

today is the day,

c,mon shay,
c,mon killer
c'mon sledge
c,mon richie
c'mon john
c'mon duffer
c'mon robbie

C'MON YOU BOYS IN GREEN
Up there for thinking. Down there for dancing
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 2:34am

Good morning Ireland, as the topic states, no more sleeps. Had a great snooze last night, waiting for me jumbo breakfast roll now. Its here at last and i cant wait to get the Iarnrod Eireann commuter service from Maynooth to Connolly which conveniently collects me at Coolimine at 11.21 and drops me at Drumcondra a mere 15 minutes later.

After the cards are on the seats, its off to the Woolshed for a pitcher or three and the tension will be building. Its off to croker then bout half 6 or 7 to welcome our heroes and visitors alike. Then after the small matter of the match is over, its, You'll never believe this, but its back to the pub to celebrate.

What a wonderful way to spend the day.
NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 2:47am
This is it..

Sadly I cant make the game..cash flow had me and my brother say wed go to the second leg of the playoff..no matter where..thank god it wasnt Russia!!

My day..Hair cut, cut grass, walk dog, shop, shower, walk dog, dinner, walk dog..is it fecking 8 yet, no? come on dog..walk dog some more.

Now its 8!!

MON THE BOYS IN GREEN
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 3:21am
Didnt sleep a wink! was up at 7. been playin irish songs all morning,really in da mood nw. cnt waitBig%20smile
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

TirEoghainCelt View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TirEoghainCelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 3:36am
Originally posted by Guf09 Guf09 wrote:

Didnt sleep a wink! was up at 7. been playin irish songs all morning,really in da mood nw. cnt waitBig%20smile

exactly the same, quite a lot of thin lizzy actuallyBig%20smile
"We are not famous, but we’re warriors"
NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 3:39am
Ive the anthem, Joker, put em under pressure and The Knock song all on repeat on the ould laptop
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
Jerryfromkerry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerryfromkerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 4:02am
Good Morning YBIGers. Just about to jump  in to the shower, drape myself in green, have a bite to eat and head to croker to help out with the green cards. Then Woolshed. Got give it a lash jack on repeat.

COME ON YOU BOYS IN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOUTSOUT View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUTSOUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 4:25am

Couldnt sleep well at all with the excitement.. so happy it is matchday. Dean Windass just brought an Ireland jersey onto socceram to go green (might have to wear it inside out coz it was a Northern Ireland jersey but green all the same!!)

Come on Ireland!!!!
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 4:34am
cant bleedin wait Big%20smileTongue
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count
filthymcnasty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filthymcnasty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 5:11am
Biggest game of the decade lads, bring it on.

On a side, what is that waste of space Stephen Ireland doing in The Star mouthing off again.  Great paper that, but they shouldn't have give him that platform.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you football's very own Terry Wogan....

Have a great day/night everyone!
Going Green on November 14!!
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 5:14am
Must have woke up 10 times last night, had 2 smokes in all. Bird was going mad. But the wait is over. Here we go!!!
eh_check View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eh_check Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 6:01am
Thumbs%20Up the day is finally here and her we go again were on the road again come on YBIG  
G'WAN YBIG
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2009 at 7:40am
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG
COME ON YBIG