You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crisps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 10:59am

You horrible smelly greasy fingered bastards
El Puto Amo
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

some of them new age crisps O Donnells etc are too tough. Teeth breakers

I find that too, they taste great but once your a 1/4 of the bag in they annoy me too much. The Dunnes Stores high end range don't smash your teeth but taste as good as the others. 

It would damage this forums' reputation
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 10:03am
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Manhattan pub crispsClap

They actually sell a large bag of those in most centras.
Please name some specific Centras which sell large bags of these, because I have not seen them.

Even if it's 200 miles away, I will break lockdown to travel to wherever these large bags are being sold.
Spar in Crumlin village have the standard size bags in both flavors. Having a cheese n onion nowClaptop top flavour 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 10:12am

Manhattan pub crispsClap

Please name some specific Centras which sell large bags of these, because I have not seen them.

Even if it's 200 miles away, I will break lockdown to travel to wherever these large bags are being sold.
Spar in Crumlin village have the standard size bags in both flavors. Having a cheese n onion nowClaptop top flavour 

Is it not a tad early for a package of crips BSM? Dead
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2020 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Manhattan pub crispsClap

Is it not a tad early for a package of crips BSM? Dead
i eat at 10am in work. Sangwiches,crisps,yogurt and fruitBig smile
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

The O’Donnell’s cheese and onion are lovely, especially on a sandwich. Surprisingly as they are gluten free and normally gluten free stuff tends to be not as nice

O'Donnell's Ballymaloe Relish & Cheddar Cheese Crisp

The large packet of these are my Achilles heal

Had these on Saturday night. f**king hell they are incredible 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 8:22pm
Had a packet of Burger Bites last week.  Mate of mine found some up in Cavan and brought me a packet.  Top notch snack.

Keoghs sour cream and onion are lovely
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

The O’Donnell’s cheese and onion are lovely, especially on a sandwich. Surprisingly as they are gluten free and normally gluten free stuff tends to be not as nice

O'Donnell's Ballymaloe Relish & Cheddar Cheese Crisp

The large packet of these are my Achilles heal

Had these on Saturday night. f**king hell they are incredible 

Tesco always have them on special at 1.50e a pop. Usually stock up but usually nail them quick enough with a few beers....
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:14pm
Originally posted by Trap junior Trap junior wrote:

Had a packet of Burger Bites last week.  Mate of mine found some up in Cavan and brought me a packet.  Top notch snack.

Keoghs sour cream and onion are lovely

Tescos sell multi packs of them Thumbs Up
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:16pm
They are only the corn snack chickatees could have been
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:22pm
Walkers monster munch roast beef flavour are lovely (yellow pack) and the hot spicy ones (red pack) are also tasty. 
Only really see the pickled onion flavour (purple pack) in most shops but they are not the best, find the Aldi rip offs nicer.

Iceland sell the multi packs

Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2020 at 10:40pm
Looking forward to trying the new Keoghs crisps

Statement by Keogh’s

Saturday 11 July 2020

Following media coverage relating to the Keogh’s family business and the reporting of the unlicensed cultivation of cannabis by a family member, Keogh’s Farm would like to confirm that this has occurred and communicate the full details of the situation.

Tony Keogh 64 is a retired farmer from north County Dublin and uncle to Tom Keogh founder of Keoghs Crisps Limited.

Unbeknownst to the Keogh business, Tony who officially retired from the family farm business in 2019, had been researching medical cannabis production around the world following the move by the Irish government to legalise medical cannabis last year.

Tony did not reveal his intentions to anybody, nor did he seek legal advice at any stage. Tony had been cultivating the plants in a small area of an unused glasshouse within full view of the public road and as such a member of the public reported the activities to the Garda Siochana.

When questioned by the Gardai, Tony immediately admitted full responsibility and was charged on Friday 10th July.

As a family branded business, we acknowledge we must take responsibility for the actions of our family members regardless of them being actively involved in our business or not.

sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 8:58am
THC crisps Ermm
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 10:18am
theheff1989 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
My name badge won a prize

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theheff1989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2020 at 9:49pm
Discos Salt and Vinegar Clap
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 10:55am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

https://netcrisps.com/

Standard fare on that page. Only ones I wouldn’t see around are Tayto Wuster Sauce. I guess that is from the Nordie Tayto place 

Edited by t_rAndy - 17 Jul 2020 at 10:56am
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 11:15am

Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

https://netcrisps.com/

Standard fare on that page. Only ones I wouldn’t see around are Tayto Wuster Sauce. I guess that is from the Nordie Tayto place 

Correct. The very oddly spelled Wuster Sauce are northern Tayto. And they are absolutely lovely. Local here sells them. A fine accompaniment to a nice pint of Stout.  
@AntrimMan85
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2020 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

Looking forward to trying the new Keoghs crisps

Statement by Keogh’s

Saturday 11 July 2020

Following media coverage relating to the Keogh’s family business and the reporting of the unlicensed cultivation of cannabis by a family member, Keogh’s Farm would like to confirm that this has occurred and communicate the full details of the situation.

Tony Keogh 64 is a retired farmer from north County Dublin and uncle to Tom Keogh founder of Keoghs Crisps Limited.

Unbeknownst to the Keogh business, Tony who officially retired from the family farm business in 2019, had been researching medical cannabis production around the world following the move by the Irish government to legalise medical cannabis last year.

Tony did not reveal his intentions to anybody, nor did he seek legal advice at any stage. Tony had been cultivating the plants in a small area of an unused glasshouse within full view of the public road and as such a member of the public reported the activities to the Garda Siochana.

When questioned by the Gardai, Tony immediately admitted full responsibility and was charged on Friday 10th July.

As a family branded business, we acknowledge we must take responsibility for the actions of our family members regardless of them being actively involved in our business or not.

Narkeogh's.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 18>
  Share Topic