You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Crisps

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Crisps
    Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:23pm
Eating a fook load of crisps lately. Whats your top 3 flavour crisps? Its a tough choice for 2 and 3 but mine are:

1. King Cheese and Onion
2. Ranchero's
3. Tayto Smokey Bacon
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:25pm
1. mc coys cheese and onion
2. tayto chees and onion
3. thai rings

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:26pm
Cheese & onion (any make)
BBQ Beef Hula Hoops
Sour Cream Pringles

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:29pm
Sour Cream pringles are addictive -lovely

King, Tayto cheese and onion.

Walkers Baked Cheese and Onion A wonderful crisp!

Lovely in a sandwich
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:29pm
You have hit my subject. Gouldinho is addicted to crisps. I eat at least 5 packs a day and thats not exaggerating. Monster munch being my favourite alongside wotsits or any type of cheesy puff, i love a pack of meanies as well but in general crisps are the greatest   

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Cheese & onion (any make)
BBQ Beef Hula Hoops
Sour Cream Pringles

Massive statement there Podge, King and Tayto and Walkers cheese and Onion are 3 completely different crisps! If we want to find a winner for YBIGs favourite crisp I'm afraid your gonna have to pick!!
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:31pm
Walkers Sensations Cheese and Onion

Had a crisp role today for the first time in years,went for King Cheese and Onion on it..
Theres only one sport that matters..
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:33pm

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by MikeHunt MikeHunt wrote:

Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

Cheese & onion (any make) BBQ Beef Hula Hoops Sour Cream Pringles

Massive statement there Podge, King and Tayto and Walkers cheese and Onion are 3 completely different crisps! If we want to find a winner for YBIGs favourite crisp I'm afraid your gonna have to pick!!

I ain't fussy at all bout cheese & onion, had a bag of Tesco ones awhile ago. they're lovely!!

I s'pose if i had to pick i'd choose Walkers!!
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:35pm
Hunky Dorey's Salt and Vinegar
Chipsticks
Perry Spicy Rings (massive fookin packet)
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Gouldinho09 Gouldinho09 wrote:

You have hit my subject. Gouldinho is addicted to crisps. I eat at least 5 packs a day and thats not exaggerating. Monster munch being my favourite alongside wotsits or any type of cheesy puff, i love a pack of meanies as well but in general crisps are the greatest   

Yeah Id have a good 3 to 4 packs a day myself. Meanies was an exceptional choice and I cant believe I didnt choose them. THere was once a craze in Portmarnock Comm School that at 15 min break at least 3/4 of the students in the school would buy a buttered soft roll and mega meanies. I will never forget the meanie roll. Heart Then people started walkin the meanies into the carpet and they banned them.Cry From 5th year on I hated school for this reason alone.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:37pm
4-5 packs of crisps a day? are u lot fookin mad! i reckon id have 1 pack every 1-2 weeks!
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:38pm

Yeah Id have a good 3 to 4 packs a day myself. Meanies was an exceptional choice and I cant believe I didnt choose them. THere was once a craze in Portmarnock Comm School that at 15 min break at least 3/4 of the students in the school would buy a buttered soft roll and mega meanies. I will never forget the meanie roll. Heart Then people started walkin the meanies into the carpet and they banned them.Cry From 5th year on I hated school for this reason alone.

Same thing happened in Fintans Cry
AS YOU WERE McGx

Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:38pm
3rd place: johnnie onion rings
2nd place: meanies
and the winner is ....

Bikers (old school and very hard to get, just as well the local newsagents always has loads of them Thumbs%20Up)

also, why has the 10p crisp all of a sudden become 40c??
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by gazsh gazsh wrote:

Chipsticks

Same with Onion Rings, 50 cent for a huge pack. Get at least 4 sandwiches outta that Quality crisp too!!!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:40pm
Wheelies were lovely
Saint Tom View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saint Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:40pm

in drimnagh castle the lingo went "buttered roll package-a meanies"
My destination inchicore my next stop being kilmainham
Where patriots and super saints are the topics of conversation
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by gazsh gazsh wrote:

Chipsticks

Same with Onion Rings, 50 cent for a huge pack. Get at least 4 sandwiches outta that Quality crisp too!!!

Sangwiches Mark, sangwiches. You're letting your town folk down there!
AS YOU WERE McGx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 18>
  Share Topic