You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tout's Out Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 7:57pm
Check out this smart f**ker AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Dead  f**kIN TOUT   Dead
Sponsored Links

Honey Monster View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Semi-Pro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honey Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:02pm

We should arrange to meet some of these touts over in Paris....

nero View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Honey Monster Honey Monster wrote:

We should arrange to meet some of these touts over in Paris....

ebay.co.uk are full of them now and all in groups of 4

Wouldn't mind meeting "Claude" or "Philippe" AngryAngry
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 1:21am
Just a quick story , myself and Mrs Claret were looking for tickets for the Mexico game at the world cup 94 , anyway these people ( I won't swear ) from Liverpool were selling tickets I did ask one lad and he said they were going to be very expensive so I told him what to do before hearing the price . Anyway some other Irish lads went nuts at him the cops were stright in to see what was going on and took the tickets off the Tout and held them in the air and said anyone need tickets at face value . I shouted i need two gave the cop sixty bucks for two tickets  and winked at the tout , funny never saw those lads again .Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile
Tuff Paddy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady
It's Rome!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuff Paddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 1:59pm
the sad thing is there are more than enough sleazy types who get given corporate tickets or have access to them . . . . they care nothing about Ireland and just see pound signs.

That said, there are enough people on here to make a difference. Touts are the enemy of true football fans.
Waka waka hey hey, we're in Armenia!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Just a quick story , myself and Mrs Claret were looking for tickets for the Mexico game at the world cup 94 , anyway these people ( I won't swear ) from Liverpool were selling tickets I did ask one lad and he said they were going to be very expensive so I told him what to do before hearing the price . Anyway some other Irish lads went nuts at him the cops were stright in to see what was going on and took the tickets off the Tout and held them in the air and said anyone need tickets at face value . I shouted i need two gave the cop sixty bucks for two tickets  and winked at the tout , funny never saw those lads again .Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Wonderful Clap
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:06pm
Would be good to rrange to meet them... And force them to hand them over for face value... sh*ts
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 2:10pm
Lads, go here

Just start reporting all you can. Say you think these accounts should be banned. This is sick and disgracful
Forthill Bhoy View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forthill Bhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:07pm
Reporting touts is a waste of time and won't stop it. For any high profile game there will always be touts selling tickets at an inflated price, whether it be on the internet, outside the ground etc. That's the way it goes.

criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by Forthill Bhoy Forthill Bhoy wrote:

Reporting touts is a waste of time and won't stop it. For any high profile game there will always be touts selling tickets at an inflated price, whether it be on the internet, outside the ground etc. That's the way it goes.

the smallest victory over one tout is better than nothing Clap
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
trapsflipflop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapsflipflop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:12pm
noticed a lot of touts before monty game askin if any one selling tickets and i wonder were they buying them for stubs with playoffs in mind????
The game is about
Being effective
Being aggressive
Winning the ball
Getting it on with the play
We'll Put 'em Under Pressure

Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Forthill Bhoy Forthill Bhoy wrote:

with that attitude we could say he same about life, sure arnt we going to die anyway
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
Xlami View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xlami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:14pm
i reported a load of them a few days ago nd still have not herad anything back from ebay

Edited by Xlami - 25 Oct 2009 at 3:21pm
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Xlami Xlami wrote:

i reported o load of dem a few days ago nd still avent herad ne tin frm ebay

This is an internet forum. Your not texting your mates nowConfusedConfused
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by Xlami Xlami wrote:

i reported o load of dem a few days ago nd still avent herad ne tin frm ebay

This is an internet forum. Your not texting your mates nowConfusedConfused

Welcome to YBIG.ie, The fans Republic of Ireland forum! Thumbs%20Up

Please read the below rules before posting....

1. No abusing other members! If you see this or are on the end of it PM one of the mods. Unacceptable! Angry Mods decision is final, not getting in full PM debates over this.

2. Talk properly, no txt tlk bollx thx Thumbs%20Down

3. NSFW links/posts with pics must have NSFW in the title as there could be kids/the gaffer/the missus about. 

4. Feedback + how to do stuff (eg Post pictures, are all in the feedback thread as stickies)

5. No Racism or bigotted comments wanted here!

6. No trolling, no phishing, no wind up merchants (Yes you know who you are!)

Otherwise enjoy and welcome to the forum, its a great bunch of lads and lassies at the end of the day! G'WAN IRELAND! Clap Thumbs%20Up

For new members please come and say hello into the 'Introduce Yourself thread' in the 'Feedback/Ideas forum'.
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Belfast Green View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belfast Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 4:41pm
It makes you wonder how these people can get there hands on over 100 tickets.

Gangsters!

Croke Park Stadium

Saturday, 14 November 2009 19:00

Seller's notes:

THESE TICKETS ARE SEATING IN THE HILL BEHIND GOAL\ IN THE IRISH SINGING SECTION.

Section:

Standing

Number of Tickets:

Price:

£125.00

Fees, Handling and VAT:

£28.45
£153.45
statoir View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote statoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 5:02am
Its the french FA that need to be told.
At number 1, its Gary Breen...
fatherjoxer View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatherjoxer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 6:21am
The man from kildare who's wife wont let him go as selling his tickets on ebay again.

I have reported him to Ebay but I wonder if it is worth contacting the local radio station and papers in Kildare as he may have been stupid enough to put his name....... Paddy Carr. Name and shame him!!!!!

The seller has not uploaded any pictures. Check the item description for details.
< id=v4-2 style="WIDTH: 97%" name=v4-2 =http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MakeBid&_trksid=p4340.l1356&item=260495091905&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_205&fromPage=4340&fb=2 method=post>

Ireland V France Tickets Premium Level X 2 Canal End

Item condition: --

Time left: 6 days 2hours (01 Nov, 200913:29:42 GMT)

Bid history: 0 bids

Starting bid: EUR 500.00

Approximately £459.56

Enter maximum bid:
EUR < ="vi-is1-tet vi-is1-mb" id=v4-13 maxLength=10 size=10 name=maxbid>
Place bid< id=but_v4-18 hideFocus title="" =submit value="Place bid" name="">

(Enter EUR 500.00 or more)

or
Price: EUR 700.00
Approximately £643.39
Buy It NowBuy It Now

You can also: < =sfbtn id=watch name=watch>Watch this item

Postage: Read item description or contact seller for details.See more services < id=chngLocPnlJSId = value=10chngLocPanel> See discounts  |  See all details
Estimated delivery time varies for items dispatched from an international location

Payments:
PayPal, Credit card | See details
Pay with PayPal and you’re fully protected. Learn More

Returns:
No Returns Accepted

Other item info
Item number: 260495091905
Item location: newbridge, Kildare, Ireland
Post to: Ireland, United Kingdom

Item specifics - Tickets
Event Type: Sporting Events Event Start Time: 19.00
  Football Day: 14
Venue City/ Town: Dublin Month: November
Venue Name: Croke Park Year: 2009
Venue Section: Canal End Premium Level Currency:
View: Not Restricted Ticket Face Value: 175.00
Number of Tickets: 2    

< id=b name=b marginWidth=0 marginHeight=0 ="http://vi.ebaydesc.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=260495091905&bv=msie&t=0&js=-1&ssid=205&s1=0&category=170590&seller=paddycarr02&caz." Border=0 width=1189 height=213>

Postage and packaging
Item location: newbridge, Kildare, Ireland
Dispatches to: Ireland, United Kingdom
Change country:
< =sh-TxtCnt id=shCountry ='return vjo.Registry._21.handle("change");' name=country>< value=0 ed>Show all available< value=99>Ireland
Postcode:
< ="sh-TxtCnt sh-hideElement sh-dsbleT" id=shPostalCode size=12 name=zipCode>
< =sh-BtnTxt id=shGetRates = value="Get Rates" name=getRates>

< id=Country = name=Country>< id=ZipCode = value=en35ru name=ZipCode>

Postage and packaging
To
Service
Estimated delivery*
Free P&P
Ireland
Registered Post
varies for items dispatched from an international location
Contact the seller for postage costs and services to United Kingdom .
*The estimated delivery time is based on the seller's dispatch time, the postal service selected, and when the seller receives cleared payment. Sellers are not responsible for shipping service transit times. Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods.

Return policy
The seller will not accept returns for this item.
Sellers may be required to accept returns for items that are not as described. Learn more about your rights as a buyer.

Payment details
Payment method Preferred/Accepted Buyer protection on eBay
Credit%20or%20debit%20card%20through%20PayPal
Accepted
Pay with PayPal and you’re fully protected.Learn more.
Credit card
Accepted
Not Available

< id=vi_tabsCurrId = value=1>

Don't let this item slip away. Place bidPlace bid or Buy It NowBuy It Now | Watch this item

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

About eBay | Announcements | Safety Centre | Partner Centre | VeRO: Protecting Intellectual Property | Policies | Feedback Forum | Site Map | Help

Copyright © 1995-2009 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
eBay official time

Edited by The Count - 26 Oct 2009 at 6:57am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 18>
  Share Topic