You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tout's Out Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Great posting. However there was a case over here involving Ticketmaster who were selling tickets for a concert at well above face value. Why do the FAI use ticket agents when they can sell them out of their office by computer? Anyway, great posting. Its time to stop the extorsion and that goes for the airline and travel companies too!

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Donal Cullen v Michael O'Leary

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
Sponsored Links

dunloybhoy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dunloybhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Citizen Citizen wrote:

if on ebay aswell....report the link

Clap well said. i do that as part of a celtic website to expose people selling tickets at inflated prices
put em under pressure!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:17am
never use ebay so can you elaborate on what 'report the link' entails for any dunces like me
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Citizen View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Citizen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:19am
its against the rules of ebay to sell football tickets. if you click into the item ther is a button to report items that are being sold against ebay rules, once reported they will remove the item
My Views are my own and do not in any way represent this site.

'The FAI are the dysfunctional body that other dysfunctional bodies call Galacticos' - Declan Lynch (Sunday Indo)
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:21am

Fookin coonts who are flogging their Premium seats for that sort of price.  Name and shame in my opinion, fook them.

We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
criostoir Óg View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote criostoir Óg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Fookin coonts who are flogging their Premium seats for that sort of price.  Name and shame in my opinion, fook them.

I heard An Taoiseach was flogging his ticket to put into the Government kitty to save the economy Clap
What happens on away trips, stays on away trips...except syphilis!
bmorgan87 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmorgan87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:27am
did any1 get that lad from kildare selling tickets for 500-700 euro!?
left his name and all the fool..i had the link up last nite..
said 'his mrs wouldnt let him go'  lol
greenarmy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:32am
Originally posted by bmorgan87 bmorgan87 wrote:

did any1 get that lad from kildare selling tickets for 500-700 euro!?
left his name and all the fool..i had the link up last nite..
said 'his mrs wouldnt let him go'  lol

Erimus?? Tongue LOL
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:43am

Don't. We don't know the circumstances, they might have given their ticket away, sold it at face value, got it nicked.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 10:54am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Don't. We don't know the circumstances, they might have given their ticket away, sold it at face value, got it nicked.

Fair enough but if you're gonna sell it at face value to a third party, at least be sure the 3rd party is gonna fookin use it properly.  Great thread Hoskins, touts are scum. I used needaticket.com for Stuttgart in 2006, fookin never again, robbing bastard.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
seaniemac View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaniemac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:16am
I organised to pay a tout €400 for four tickets in Stuttgart in 2006, met him in the train station and the little bollix was about 16, face value was €20, had to laugh, little Bill Gates.

If I farted I would have killed him he was that small and skinny! Seriously, I was on the beer for about three days before that, one of my farts would have taken out the entire stations by that stage!!
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:18am
Hang them from the Eiffel Tower by their ballsacks. Scum!
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Spudgunn1980 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spudgunn1980 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:22am
Had a spare ticket in Stuttgart and sold it to  a guy on the Square for face value. He was sending me over pitchers of beer for the rest of the day. Good lad
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:27am
Just got an email back offering me €75 for my ticket, the unnamed site has them for €100 extra then he's willing to buy mine for.

Will see if the FAI can shed any light on this site.
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:58am
dirty whores
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

Patman Scoop View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patman Scoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 1:18pm

Folks are looking for tickets for the home leg and bloke in work says to me earlier he can get me 2 ..

Sound so he is talking to his mate on the blower and  says €100 , happy days face value ..

Not quite , €100 each ....fook off mate my folks can watch it in the pub !!

And he is a blockbooker ...FACT

Why no wine??!
AidoM View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Real life Fr Austin Purcell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AidoM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by nero nero wrote:

Mail i got back from the FAI after i reported the lad selling 2 tickets on ebay. f**ken GAA premium level !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Daragh,

Many thanks for the below correspondence. Unfortunately the below person does not appear on our database, and given the fact that it is Premium Level tickets which he is offering, it is more likely that he is a Croke Park customer as they have first preference on all Premium Level tickets. I will forward your e-mail onto their ticket office to see if they can identify the ticket holder.

Ticket Office

This is the first time that I was aware of this. Effectively Soccer fans are second choice for Premium tickets Disapprove Angry, not that I'd want one Disapprove
But what they do have and no-one can deny this now, they have the finest collection of boilers in the world! And I include Canada in that!
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 3:03pm
I have 2 tickets in Hogan stand for sale,face value 50euro each,willing to sell for 650euro each,pm if interested-no time wasters please
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 18>
  Share Topic