You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Great Ronaldo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Great Ronaldo
    Posted: 19 Oct 2009 at 3:09pm
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19102009/ ... tatus.html

Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo is set to become football's first billionaire, earning an incredible £16,000 a minute.

The former Manchester United ace is to be offered a staggering £1.5 million a game to take part in a series of friendlies in the Middle East, according to a report in the Daily Star.

That would see the current world footballer of the year take over from David Beckham as the planet's richest player and send him on his way to becoming the game's first billionaire.

Real are considering a tour of the Middle East with oil barons are prepared to shell out megabucks to lure the Spanish club - and main attraction Ronaldo - to Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

Real will be offered £3m per game for the tour during Spain's annual winter break, with that amount to be split 50-50 with Ronaldo to ensure the Portuguese is included in the trip.

A source told the Daily Star: "Real Madrid are the team of the moment and Ronaldo is the player everyone wants to see.

"He is the key to the deal. These wealthy businessmen are willing to break the bank to get him to play at their local stadium. Money really isn't an obstacle for these people.

"Real can virtually name their price if they include Ronaldo in the squad."

Ronaldo, bought by Real for £80m in the summer, already earns £12m a year at the Bernabeu, while pocketing a small fortune from a number of endorsement deals and his three clothing boutiques.

What a man and by the looks of things signing Ronaldo for €90 million looks like a great business deal. Where are the naysayers now   

Edited by Gouldinho09 - 19 Oct 2009 at 3:11pm

Sponsored Links

Rolz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rolz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:17pm

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/19102009/ ... tatus.html

Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo is set to become football's first billionaire, earning an incredible £16,000 a minute.

The former Manchester United ace is to be offered a staggering £1.5 million a game to take part in a series of friendlies in the Middle East, according to a report in the Daily Star.

Real will be offered £3m per game for the tour during Spain's annual winter break, with that amount to be split 50-50 with Ronaldo to ensure the Portuguese is included in the trip.

A source told the Daily Star: "Real Madrid are the team of the moment and Ronaldo is the player everyone wants to see.

"He is the key to the deal. These wealthy businessmen are willing to break the bank to get him to play at their local stadium. Money really isn't an obstacle for these people.

"Real can virtually name their price if they include Ronaldo in the squad."

Ronaldo, bought by Real for £80m in the summer, already earns £12m a year at the Bernabeu, while pocketing a small fortune from a number of endorsement deals and his three clothing boutiques.

Its all well for Ronaldo but in fairness..
FRANCE 0
MEXICO 2
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:49pm
real ronaldo > ronaldo
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 5:50pm
Who cares?  He's still a knob.
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:20am
Put the vid of HOW TO DIVE AND CHEAT on me facebook the other day and got an e-mail from one of the wife's friends who is a real Ronaldo fan. Jaysus, Canadians e-mailing me about socker! What next? The Irish sl*gging off the Toronto Maple Leafs....oh I do that already.LOL
There are friendlier places to drink.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:21am
Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Put the vid of HOW TO DIVE AND CHEAT on me facebook the other day and got an e-mail from one of the wife's friends who is a real Ronaldo fan. Jaysus, Canadians e-mailing me about socker! What next? The Irish sl*gging off the Toronto Maple Leafs....oh I do that already.LOL

Me too!! Shocked I'm a Sens fan Cool
They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Donal Cullen View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donal Cullen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Originally posted by Donal Cullen Donal Cullen wrote:

Me too!! Shocked I'm a Sens fan Cool

Ah, Jaysus, Mark, what fun is that? I can't believe how upset the Leafs fans get when I sue old jokes to show how bad they are. First game this season and one of them asked how the Leafs did. I told him not to bother and give up now as they are crap. Haven't I been proved right? LOL
There are friendlier places to drink.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 7:33pm
Sens beat their asses last week too

They finally did it man... They killed my f**kin' car...
Daz View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 8:55pm
change the name of the thread gouldy

THERES NOTHING GREAT ABOUT THAT ****

Edited by Daz15 - 25 Oct 2009 at 8:55pm
YBIG - Where everyone is a fooking expert :)
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 5:47am

ClapClapClapClapClap
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 11:23am

Clap

Edited by MikeHunt - 26 Oct 2009 at 11:24am
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2009 at 3:24pm
One name

Pepe el Brujo
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
The Count View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Count Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 5:15am
sent off last night

Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 7:37am
Set up a goal, missed a peno, scord a goal and got sent off....pretty hectic night for him!
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
totti View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 8:29am
seemed to be pulling all the strings last night, shame pellegrini has him playing up front with Higuaín.
Should have been playing Higuaín and Creamy Benzema up front, with Ronaldo, Granero, Alonso, and Van der Vaart fron the start in midfield.

Emotions ran high after going 2-1 down against Almeria, and when ronaldo scored, took off his top, and got a yellow, second yellow was for a needless tacke.
Gouldinho09 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gouldinho09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 9:16am
That bloke deserved to be kicked

Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:30pm
What a fcukin free kick from 35 yards! 12 goals in 11 games!
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2009 at 4:31pm
outrageous free kick and took his 2nd very well too

he's no michael owen thoughClap

Edited by Gaz - 08 Dec 2009 at 4:32pm
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic