You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Billybob

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:13pm
Right im off to watch villa in the europa league- oh wait......................
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Sponsored Links

Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:14pm
Don't let us keep ya so...
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:14pm
Originally posted by Vivakenbarlow Vivakenbarlow wrote:

LOL
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:20pm
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:21pm
so those fans crying on the telly in Villa Park..
Theres only one sport that matters..
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Originally posted by Patman Scoop Patman Scoop wrote:

He's loading his rifle @ the moment !! LOL

ClapClapClapClap LOLLOLLOLLOL

Birmingham derby is Villa v Birmingham ya muppet.

Atmosphere was fookin sh*te in OT that day, 76000 fans and fookin sh*te the MAJORITY of them.

Not one fan around me sang that day, not one.

in fairness sono, the hard core fans have been driven out of OT, too many day trippers there now, that was your first trip there and im sure there was plent of other ppl like you there for the first time so of course theres not going to ba an atmosphere

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
WindBag View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Makes great Pancakes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WindBag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 7:47am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Atmosphere was fookin sh*te in OT that day, 76000 fans and fookin sh*te the MAJORITY of them.

in fairness sono, the hard core fans have been driven out of OT, too many day trippers there now, that was your first trip there and im sure there was plent of other ppl like you there for the first time so of course theres not going to ba an atmosphere

Thats what we are saying, atmosphere is always gonna be sh*t cos of day trippers !!  Victims of their own success
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by WindBag WindBag wrote:

Lads sorry I have to disagree wit a few of ye !! besiktas was million times better..hardcore !!

I'm a united fan and have been at about 25 matches in the last 16 years and I have always thought the atmosphere was sh*t.
- I went to watch Salzburg in Trappas last match 2yrs ago, and the atmosphere was 10 times better.
- I was at Sheff Wed-Sheff Utd Match last year and atmosphere was electric, again 10 times better.

I could list off 5/6 other examples where atmosphere was alot better.
In OT half the fans don't know songs, and are generally quiet !!

The voice of reasonThumbs%20Up
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:24pm
Old Trafford and Anfield are full of day trippers who bring their cameras and take loads of pictures to show the mates when they get home that they were there.
Two grounds that once had decent atmospheres are now dead for the majority of matches

Liverpool are still living off the fame of the old Kop and even have campaigns to get rid of the day trippers - Out Of Towners Out is what it's called I believe
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Old Trafford and Anfield are full of day trippers who bring their cameras and take loads of pictures to show the mates when they get home that they were there.
Two grounds that once had decent atmospheres are now dead for the majority of matches

Liverpool are still living off the fame of the old Kop and even have campaigns to get rid of the day trippers - Out Of Towners Out is what it's called I believe

Put a lot of thought into that name
Theres only one sport that matters..
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:31pm

Howya Gerk Clap

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:32pm
Any regrets????
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's called RTK Reclaim the Kop

billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 5:25am
Originally posted by RogerMilla RogerMilla wrote:

bored with the premier league and the champions league myself , knock outs are good in the CL and when its tight at the top of the league its interesting but really i can understand people who are not supporters of the teams calling it a load of me bollo.

if you are a fan of those teams of course you will think differently..

if you are a man u or liverpool fan here though why not take the time to go to the Domestic league games , too many fellas stuck to the armchair and going to liverpool/manchester/london once a month or every two months..

Clap
billybob View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billybob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 5:32am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

My point exactly. The same is happening at Rovers...apparently there were two coach loads of folk just off the ferry to come and see the famous Hoops in action against Bray.
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 8:42am
Originally posted by McGoldrick McGoldrick wrote:

Any regrets????

I've had a few

Edited by The GerK - 20 Sep 2009 at 8:42am
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 8:43am
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's called RTK Reclaim the Kop

Think they are 2 different campaigns by two different groups
Liverpool always have a load of campaigns on the go!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic